cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: One other woman testified also

I stand behind all citizen's rights to have their voice heard no matter of age, creed, color, national origin or political opinion. It matters not to me which "side" they are on because the first ammendment protects their voice. Only through hearing all sides can we make wise decisions. The first sign of a problem is when people are shut up. As a matter of fact, though I disagree with most of what 3020 says, I would never stand for his (your) voice to be squelched.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Gabby Gifford and Mark Kelly testified this morning

r3020
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

I stand behind all citizen's rights to have their voice heard no matter of age, creed, color, national origin or political opinion. It matters not to me which "side" they are on because the first ammendment protects their voice. Only through hearing all sides can we make wise decisions. The first sign of a problem is when people are shut up. As a matter of fact, though I disagree with most of what 3020 says, I would never stand for his (your) voice to be squelched.

Yes, the first amendment protects their right to speech just as the second amendment protects their right to keep and bear arms. If we give up the second the first will not long survive.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Actually....

Though it is not conveinent for your current post, the pen is mightier than the sword. You have the importance of the two ammendments backwards. You know I am right.  If we give up the first, the second has not a snowball's chance in hell.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Re: Actually....

I believe all 10 of the bill of rights are equally important and none should be given up.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Actually....

@KNAPPer wrote:

Though it is not conveinent for your current post, the pen is mightier than the sword. You have the importance of the two ammendments backwards. You know I am right.  If we give up the first, the second has not a snowball's chance in hell.

Well Knapper, when some drug crazed maniac comes crashing through your door willing to kill anything that moves so he can get enough money for that next fix you can take your pen and write him a really good, well thought out letter explaining to him the errors of his ways and the consequences he could face if he doesn't get his life together...........I'll be taking the safety off.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

LMAO!! Your as lame as he is!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Where you been, husker, you must have missed that little debate, because, BA had ass handed to him about that subject.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Bruce, I'm sorry you couldn't see the Last Word tonight, that poor woman was an idiot.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Why are you upset

My emotions are just fine, it's you people with the problems.

Check...and mate. 

@[108038612554992:274:Americans Against the Tea Party] found this on the @[7292655492:274:MoveOn.org] page.