cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Gabby Gifford and Mark Kelly testified this morning

I think we are all rooting for Gabby and her husband, we just disagree with their stand on the 2nd Amendment.  The gun grabbers that force her through this ordeal are despicable, but there`s no surprise there, they`ll use children as props...anything to further their agenda.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: You really don't get it? HA!

"The way free speech is defended is with a gun." - 3020

Well, the next time you are wanting prayer in schools, you try it that way. Nuff said.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: You really don't get it? HA!

@KNAPPer wrote:

"The way free speech is defended is with a gun." - 3020

Well, the next time you are wanting prayer in schools, you try it that way. Nuff said.

Without guns the only prayer that could be said is those approved by the crown.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Ba can you provide a sourse that proves she was forced to speak..........?

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Can you provode a sourse who  is respondisible for  troting her out and telling her what to say.????

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: One other woman testified also

LOL, ok, now we are 5 1/2 to 3 (I only consider that to be half an insult).

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Of course he can't!!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: One other woman testified also

AHHH and they eat their own!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

What gets me  is that they (righties, nra0 always end up saying that the criminals won't register their guns.  Well,DUH!  They also don't shoot up schools and theaters.  We don't even know how to remedy that problem BUT tighter access control, and better checks for mental instabilities may help stop the people who DO commit those types of crime.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Michele Malkin exposed how Gabby`s speech writer wrote those words for her, I just think with all Gabby has been through, testifying before the Senate would be the last thing she would want to do.  "Force" can come in different forms, the stick or the carrot.  Sarah Brady has too many miles on her so the gun grabbers are trying a fresh face.  With all the expensive cost of living and loss of income Gabby will be faced with, many of us probably would take a similar gig, if one were offered under the circumstances, I`ll be the last to cast stones.