cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Gabby Giffords husband buys AR15

I personally, think you missed the point, BA. I think he bought the thing, and turned it in, to get it off the street. It was his contribution to the nation. How about you doing your patriotic duty and turnin' yours in? If I owned one I would.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Faust you are an ignorant pos. NASA is alive and well.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Ba. He did it to make a point and to get one at 15 out of the hands of a gun nut
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, I suppose that`s what his group was going after, but Kelly is a decorated astronaut, hero, psych evaluated, spouse of a vetted congressperson, upstanding citizen, never had a parking ticket and all around good guy....why shouldn`t someone like him be able to buy a gun?    If I was them, I`d try and get a grease-ball on the sex registry list to buy a gun and if they slipped one past the goalie, then they`d maybe have a story. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I personally, think you missed the point, BA. I think he bought the thing, and turned it in, to get it off the street. It was his contribution to the nation. How about you doing your patriotic duty and turnin' yours in? If I owned one I would.

He turned it in because he got called on it. Why doesn't he turn in the .45 also?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

He doesn't have the right to own a 45? How stupid are you?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

He doesn't have the right to own a 45? How stupid are you?

He thinks other don't.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Your full of $hit! You don't know what he thinks, your stupid!