cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Gallup poll shows huge Republican surge

I can't wait to see this board, when you find out your beloved Fantasyfox news, and the vaunted Republican's have lied to you, after Obama is claimed the winner?

Your going to hate November! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Circumstancial evidence of this is how the "gentlemen" conducted themselves at the debates.  Romney and Ryan were confident and polite, Obama and Biden were extremely angry ---  Oh really.  They were not angry and for you to post such lies is proposterous.   If that is the way presidents are selected, little wonder Bush got the nod in Florida.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

As I`ve said before, GTO I won`t be too upset if Obama wins because I really don`t think there`s any "fix" in this mess, we`ve went too far and pure and simply if the Democrats take the fall in oh about 2014, that`s fine with me.  However, I cling to the small hope that Romney/Ryan can find "another rabbit to pull out of the hat", try as I may though, I don`t know what that "rabitt" will be at this time. I just find it interesting of D!ck Morris` take on the polls, if he is correct that will explain the Romney election blowout that will leave all the Obamite pundits scratching their heads for years.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Who taught you to repeat that?

One thing is evident John, you support Obama.  If I were a betting man, I would put money on you pulling the lever for Obama.  Oh I know you said that you support "Gary Johnson" but you know that he can`t win and when Obama dissed Israel that was your catnip.  You don`t want to come out of the closet because even you can recognize your extreme views aren`t quite ready for prime time, so you take one-sided, cheap pot-shots from the peanut gallery.  Notice in the quote you gave, how you butchered Romney and Ryans names while leaving Obama/Biden intact?  Also I never see you attacking say....Dairymom or Nox for their pro-Obama posts.  And you come out with "Jim Crow posts" I don`t know who Jim Crow is, but it seems like Democrats bring him up when they`re losing...If I get time, I`ll google "Jim Crow" later.  Smiley Happy