Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Game of chicken?

9 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Game of chicken?

There is no defined demographic in this country that could possibly live in daily fear more than employees of Federal Agencies.  Based totally on the daily rhetoric and conversations of radical American citizens. 

I can't imagine any occupation or endeavor that you or I could be engaged in that would give us cause to fear for our personal safety from other humans than those people.

You knew that of course, but disingenuity has become an art form for so many.

These outfits are only doing what people here like you and a number of others here advise that everyone do....arm yourselves against the risk of terror.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

There is no defined demographic in this country that could possibly live in daily fear more than employees of Federal Agencies.  Based totally on the daily rhetoric and conversations of radical American citizens. 

I can't imagine any occupation or endeavor that you or I could be engaged in that would give us cause to fear for our personal safety from other humans than those people.

You knew that of course, but disingenuity has become an art form for so many.

These outfits are only doing what people here like you and a number of others here advise that everyone do....arm yourselves against the risk of terror.

The ones they need to fear the most is dem supported black lives matter. Well that and like the cop shooter muslim isis supporter in Philadelphia. Funny how they want to disarm us while they stock pile.

Highlighted
Advisor

Then why are military recruitment offices "gun free zones"?

Highlighted
Advisor

Because someone with authority over them decided they should be.  No idea what you are trying to add.  

Highlighted
Advisor

So someone with authority decided that the IRS and the Smithsonian zoo can have a firearm (PLEASE read this http://www.examiner.com/article/over-70-federal-agencies-have-armed-divisions-arrest-authority-over-... but a military recruiter can't.

Pure Genius!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You're saying that the SS clerks that you talk to about SS or the mail men and women are going to be packing heat now huh?  I think you are confusing the Federal Police with the Podunk Punks Militia.  Some idiots see a train loaded with tanks or Bradley's and he says that Obama is delivering tanks to the Postal Service.  You are as bad as 20 who is as bad as badear who is as bad as, he'll, I'm not sure anyone is a s bad as any of you fools!!  Check out the Federal police force and see what their duties are.  Also the congressional police force.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

You're saying that the SS clerks that you talk to about SS or the mail men and women are going to be packing heat now huh?  I think you are confusing the Federal Police with the Podunk Punks Militia.  Some idiots see a train loaded with tanks or Bradley's and he says that Obama is delivering tanks to the Postal Service.  You are as bad as 20 who is as bad as badear who is as bad as, he'll, I'm not sure anyone is a s bad as any of you fools!!  Check out the Federal police force and see what their duties are.  Also the congressional police force.

All it takes is an executive action. Or is Barack Obama just trying to gain the votes of the firearms and ammunition manufacture employees? Maybe he or his family and friends loaded up on stock in those companies.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Do you ever know what you are talking about??

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

For starters, they aren't arming the "administrative employees".  They maybe bulking up the people who provide the security for all places in the state and federal govt.  Afterall, you guys are demanding that even the school teachers and students be armed to protect themselves from all those ISIS folks that are running are running around and who are going to start shooting and bombing everything.   Another thing is that this "overboard" spending on protective equipment and guns and ammo started under YOUR hero bush in 2006, but we don't want to talk about that do we?