Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

GameStop stock response

39 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: GameStop stock response

I texted my techy Son if he has GameStop stock and he sure enough does and had a bunch of smiley faces.   I wish he`d fill us old geezers in on who`s next, Bed, Bath & Beyond or who?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Don't be surprised if they send the black vans out after him. You don't mess with hedge funds and get away with it. The rich will protect the rich.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Felt like the penultimate event in a broader and unsustainable speculative frenzy.

GameStop is probably worth about $5 unless this provides them with some unexpected free advertising that generates actual business.

r3020
Senior Advisor

This is what happens when you sell something you don't own. The Hamptons are sweating and looking for some muscle.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You still got your Occupy Wall Street T shirt?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Occupy wall street is a terrorist organization that morphed into antifa and BLM. They burn cites, loot private property and murder those who get in their way. They have the full support of the dem party.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think the Fed would be very relieved to let 20% out of the epic speculative bubble they created.

One element here is that those small traders had pretty fat accounts from it so they had some power.

Regardless of how it unfolds, most will end up with little or nothing and a tiny portion will prosper.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

But I thought none of us good folks would have jobs without the generosity of rich people.

r3020
Senior Advisor

How do short sellers create jobs? Jobs are created by those who fiance pipe lines. * is more concerned with short sellers than those who create jobs.