cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Gen. Kelly is new chief of staff

or so a little tweetie pie just told me.

Adios, Reince, and hasta luego.

11 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

....and Mooch's tough week

ends with his wife filing for divorce.

Can't make this stuff up.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: ....and Mooch's tough week

What does his wife filing for divorce have anything to do with this. Are you that sick you get some joy out of that.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Guess you can say she is probably smart.  Since he is entering the den of Liars and P - - - - Grabbers, and a group that has no morals or ethics, better to get out now.   Mooch has shown his colors with those he has thrown in with.   

Maybe, there's more than one reason his nickname is Mooch...as now he'll get to do it off of the government dole....

Tick Tock....BONGx8!!!!!!!!

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

TMZ's hardnox news (tough week ends with his wife filing for divorce.)

And I suppose you have her sleeping with former NFL'ers like you did with our first lady of the U.S.A. a few months back back.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Gen. Kelly is new chief of staff

Cannot say that I actually know John Kelly, but I think he might have been the guy running the Marine Corps' Officer Basic School's (TBS) tactics branch and later Director of the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course back in 1987-88.

If he is the same John Kelly I remember, and based only on the importance placed by the USMC on the  two highly sought after billets he held, I am guessing he is probably a very serious dude indeed.

If he is the same guy, he will be in good company with his fellow Marine pals, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford, and USMC Commandant Bob Neller.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The mooch's wife has filed for divorce. Didn't hear about the chief of staff. She blamed it on trump and the mooch' political ambition.
hardnox
Advisor

Doesn't matter. Trump won't listen to him, or anyone else.

I guess a part of the backstory is probably that he's been very aggressive at DHS with the immigration agenda. Trump's instincts are probably correct that nativism is the central theme in his connection with his base and he's going to double down to get his wall.

bruce MN
Advisor

AKA:  Russia

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump won't listen to him? I thought Bannon was running the show.