cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

George Soros, International Playboy

a little glimpse into the life and ethics of the guy you liberals seem to love so much. Makes Hugh Hefner look like a decent family man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2113757/George-Soros-offers-ex-girlfriend-Adriana-Ferreyr-25...

This is the guy that you want influencing US elections?

23 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: George Soros, International Playboy

Guess you could call him rotten crotch. Or......probably a better term would be crotch rotter.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Unfortunately the liberals will defend this scumbag..then accuse you of being "jealous".  You won`t hear a peep out of the smart liberals on this, they just want to respond to posts where they can do a `driveby nlpple tweek` like say "what about Limbaugh`s boner pills? tweek!".  No one on the left cares who funds their crap.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

here is what a couple of "not so smart" liberals have to say....at the end, the ditzy female says "I like George Soros" after dissing the brazilian lady for not having much....hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCKC8WvVj04&feature=related 

You know, the more you read about who supports the left, the better Santorum looks.

Taking money from an international creep like Soros should be punishable...What would the Romans have done ?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

the old Phart makes Rodney Dangerfield look handsome

I really don't think liberals sense how much the right hates the direction that the USA has been going, and having a foreignor like this as Barry's best friend does not help the cause of the left. At some point you really have to decide what side you are on.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Despite your stereotypes....

I want all individuals like Soros and all the corporate influence peddlers too out of politics. I want public financed campaigns and end the power of money in politics. You guys know I would say this if you know squat.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Despite your stereotypes....

Soros can still peddle his influence through media matters, MSNBC, and alnet.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Despite your stereotypes....

And what is your answer to that 'O great one? I stand by my statement and believe it is the right course unless you want to go and ditch the Constitution pert to freedom of the press. I think direct influence is far more persuasive than passive influence through the media, but follow your own solutionless path.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: the old Phart makes Rodney Dangerfield look handsome

Barry's best friend? How do you come up with that?

Tell me what is the difference about Soro"s political donating from Adelsons donating to newt or Koch Bros financing their objectives?

Why hate Soros? becuase he favors democrats?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: the old Phart makes Rodney Dangerfield look handsome

Sheldon Gary Adelson is an AMERICAN business magnate. 

David and  Charles Koch are also AMERICAN businessmen.

Maybe it is hard to see the connection , but guess what? They all are AMERICAN. They bleed red AMERICAN blood, pal.

They want to see AMERICA prosper, not advance their own outside agenda. I doubt if you can see that...you seem to get denser by the day, but that is the difference.

Now go back to the ladies aid society and ponder the American justice system and how even the courts can occasionally put someone behind bars that your dear unions cannot even get off the payroll.

Think about it if you do have a brain.