cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: George Soros, International Playboy

Your just jealous, you can't have a trophy woman on your arm, or in your bed !!LLO!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Despite your stereotypes....

You going to tell us, the pure as the driven snow GOP doesn't have their fair share?? Dumb, stupid, HYPOCRISY!!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: the old Phart makes Rodney Dangerfield look handsome

You can flatter me all you want but i still aint kissing your butt.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

He IS a US citizen.  We ALL came from somewhere else at one time.  So your guys got rich screwing their own people with the help of the Russian's own Stalin.  So what??  The Kochs are so wanting to help America and not advance their own agenda, that they are worth a couple hundred BILLION and donate 100s of millions of dollars to followers of their own political leanings.  And that is good but let a democrat do virtually the same thing and he is evil and unAmerican.  You NEED a brain!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Bat, like I said earlier, at some point you need to decide what side you are on. Soros is a financial terrorist, with warrants for his arrest outstanding in France and Russia, and is reviled throughout the globe. If you are for a functioning USA, you are riding the wrong horse.

Soros may or may not be a naturalized US citizen. I googled it and the results were inconclusive. His name is not even Soros, just like Barry, he is a man of many names, having been born a Schwartz. Around here, the Schwartz's are hard working farm families, so I am sure they are glad that the old lecher changed his name as to not embarrass them.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I have already and have for about 50 years decided to be a Democrat but more importantly, not a republican.  Forbes Magazine calls Soros n American citizen.  This is a functioning country but you don't like it as I don't like when your boys are running it.  Get over it!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Soros is one of the banksters pure and simple.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Here's your patriotic Koch Brothers!! You guys are allowing these crooked bas tards to take over our country? They think only the rich should rule the United States, you people are nothing more than cheap sheep.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-02/koch-brothers-flout-law-getting-richer-with-secret-iran-sal...

rawhide
Advisor

let's add this up. been a democrat for 50 years, and it's a proven fact that a wise man changes his mind-a fool never(see GTO) soooooooooooooooo..........................................

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

And how long have you been lost in the gop?