cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

George W Obama, fool me once shame on...

Michael Savage shows the similarities of Bush and 0bama, ironically on the 10 year anniversity of the last ME war  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc713i0wbRQ   Is 0bama over in Israel looking to start another war over there?  "Syria?? Iran?? C`mon, we need to fight somebody!!"

0bama`s limo had diesel put in the gas tank, what`s up with that?  These people are hired to protect the president and they are so incompetent, they don`t know what kind of fuel to use??  Jay Leno had the only decent rated show on NBC but he was deemed too critical of 0bama so now they`re going to fire him again?  These liberals are so thin skinned they can`t even take jokes, even when it puts money on their bottomline.  All the other hacks are free to make all the fun they want of Michele Bachmann and Larry Pratt, the entire network carries their sorry asses while their paltry veiwership worldwide is that of a medium city in Iowa.

This country always seemed to need a war every 20 yrs or so to prop up the economy.  Now we`re like a chainsmoker with these wars, lighting a new one off of the last one we just smoked.  When the economy is in the crapper, the only thing left for a president is to put boots on the ground in some God forsaken hellhole.  Get ready to hear that term more "boots on the ground".

4 Replies
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: George W Obama, fool me once shame on...

War is the mothers milk of the state.

bruce MN
Advisor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, 0bama administration is far more secretive than Nixon.  Here is the big difference, the press was out to get Nixon and when the time was right, they struck!   With 0bama the mainstream press could just as well set up their offices in the West Wing, that way Jay Carney could feed them the straight dope on what to report.  Some of you guys lament about the "Breitbarts, Glen Becks, Laura Ingrams", well if the press would do their job, there wouldn`t be an audience for the "Alex Jones`". 

Back in the Nixon times, you had Walter Cronkite being extraordinarily fair and balanced by today`s standards, you had 60 Minutes muckraking all the corruption.  Somewhere in the past 5 years we`ve lost our media.  "reporters" go on Sunday morning shows and editorialize, nothing more than shills for 0bama.  0bama supporters don`t care, they`ve been bought off by pet programs funded with taxpayer money and besides "OOOOh  Mitt Romney would`ve been so much worse".

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: Gw makes obalmo a fool

they dont come dumber than mulatto and obalmo proves it every day