cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

George Will, GOP, Brexit, Guns and Trump

George Will quit the Republican party.....aaaaand I guess I haven`t changed my opinion of him.  I don`t view Will as the enemy, I mostly agree with him on most things.  He was probably personally offended by Trump in the primaries (he brought alot of it on himself)...well since Trump got the nomination, I suppose it`s a icky situation for Will...like going to your ex-wife`s wedding or whatever.

Will was on Fox News Sunday and i was agreeing right and left with him.  Will supports the Brexit saying Britain survived 17 centuries without the EU, they`ll be fine.   And with the deal about those on the "terror watch list not being able to buy a gun", Will correctly says that would be unconstitutional..but the left`s arguement best "fits on a bumper sticker",  well a 'nameless faceless bureaucrat" can put your name on a list which can take years to get off and your constitutional rights infringed.

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/06/24/this-is-not-my-party-george-will-goes-from-gop-to-unaffiliat...

5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: George Will, GOP, Brexit, Guns and Trump

Will could be right about Trump. The trouble is the repubs have abandoned us. Obama is the most lawless president since FDR and the repubs have done nothing to stop him. So I view the repubs through the same prism as Obama and they look all screwed up. Not worthy of my vote. If Will was running for office I doubt I would vote for him because he is more for open borders than a sovereign nation.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Someone said, never trust people with 2 first names.

Anyway, boo hooo for Will.  This IS his party. HE built it and YOU helped him.

I look forward to you B*thcing about hillary for the next 8 years  🙂

r3020
Senior Advisor

He wanted a big tent now he's got it. Suddenly he's not happy.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

President Donald Trump????

Inconceivable!

Vizzini

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Someone said, never trust people with 2 first names.

Anyway, boo hooo for Will.  This IS his party. HE built it and YOU helped him.

I look forward to you B*thcing about hillary for the next 8 years  🙂

image.jpeg

I look forward to you trying to defend The Witch (ain't gonna happen) for the next 8 years. Smiley Very Happy