cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Get on board

House Democrats can no longer think for themselves, they have been ordered to get on board and vote how Pelosi & the boss tell them to vote.

17 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Get on board

ED  -   When  was  thinking  for  themselves  ever  done  -  either  side  - ?  

Examples  please - ? 

Advisor

Do you want them to start impeachment proceedings?

Non-starter according to The Speaker.
Veteran Advisor

Eddy is that like hannity and the other fox folks tell y’all what to believe?
Veteran Advisor

Asia   trip   example  of,    put  up  or  shut  u_  ,  I'm  witnessing  - ? 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

That's rite they don't repersent the people that vote them in they repersent the party and only the party.

Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Eddy is that like hannity and the other fox folks tell y’all what to believe?

Oh, so now it was FOX, but what about the CNN, CBS NBC MSNBC and the list that told YOU how it was.....and the SPECIAL coming up with DAN RATHER,

really could go back to walter Cronkiet (sp) , but dead ones aren't fun to pick on unless you are just a buzzard...   lol

Senior Contributor

(Eddy is that like hannity and the other fox folks tell y’all what to believe?)

Well if you only watch CNN & MSNBC you would not know that there was a recent summit with North Korea, you would not know that Democrats voted down a "born alive" bill, etc. etc. etc. - maybe you have to   get on board   with pelosi & the boss, I don't.

I do watch some of Hannity & Ingram, at least they admit they are right / far right wing opinion show host, they are no different than the evening lineup on MSNBC or CNN, except the MSNBC & CNN host don't admit their left / far left wing ideology.  I don't watch MSNBC but I do watch some of Cooper, Cuomo & the dumbest man on TV's opinion shows and they are all very far to the left.

Senior Contributor

(Do you want them to start impeachment proceedings?)

They have unofficially started impeachment, that is the only thing to date that the 116th Democrat congress is known for. 

(Non-starter according to The Speaker.)

What's that one old saying, oh yea  -  Actions speak louder than words.

Advisor

President Pence has a nice ring to it.

Spoiler

Smiley Happy