Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Getting The 'Bird".

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Getting The 'Bird".

Gee Craig, If that is the best he can do and that is what makes you smile, you have the same sense of humour as a wet sock. He is running out of entertainment.

Veteran Advisor

felix-think.gifThere IS no humo(u)r in watching a disaster take place.

Both in the office of president of the US. (now USSA)

or environmentally.

Everything is a $#!+ sandwich, served cold.

Veteran Reader

;

Senior Contributor

I find it difficult to understand why you don't understand.  How could he have done anything different to partially save the economy from total collapse?  What is it about you guys who think the US is heading towards communism? That will never happen in a democratic country and you know it.  He could never get the type of programmes you are predicting, in place.  A hostile congress and senate will see to that.  I really think you need to re assess you comments to the point, I will bet you it never happens.

He was elected with the mandate of change.  What did you expect of him, nothing?  He said he would do that and he did.  He inherited the financial crisis after the big end of town were on a self feeder of greed and now you condemn him for putting restrictions on Wall St.  It wouldn't matter if he was proven to be the second coming of christ, you would find a fault in him.