cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Getting the old neocon gang together?

@gh2002gh wrote:

And it is more important to understand where these Saudi terrorists fit in this dynamic, more so than what nationality they are.  Their nationality does not describe their allegiance.  

Don't really care about distension within Saudi Arabia, its not the job of the USA to vet who is in the Saudi military.  Its the job of Saudi Arabia.   It was obviously not even a lone wolf.    Throw all of them out of the country.      

Senior Contributor

1. Not against throwing them out.  I dont care for any foreign military personnel based in the US.

2. It does matter who orchestrated the attack.

Or would you rather set a precedent that foreign or domestic entities can attack the US with immunity?

If you dont agree with giving them immunity, military intelligence has to know who and why, or you'll get another Bush/Obama fiasco of raping countries around the world under the guise of retaliation. 

Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

Or would you rather set a precedent that foreign or domestic entities can attack the US with immunity?

Exactly how would throwing every freaking Saudi out of the country set that precedent?   

Senior Contributor

@Samthehumble wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

Exactly how would throwing every freaking Saudi out of the country set that precedent?   

There's a miscommunication here, because I didn't say it did, nor intended to infer that.

My point was to not credit the Saudi Crown Prince and his government with in your words and I agree... "seems like an act of war."

It is an act of war, and I believe the whole story is not being told on purpose.  The purpose being to cause a rift between a working relationship between the Crown Prince and the President.  

Removing the Saudi military personnel doesn't set precedent of immunity, but does fuel the fire of the media.  However, I'm not against removing them.  There is a clear danger.  

But the danger as I pointed out is from the globalists, not the Saudi Crown Prince government. 

And we have globalists within our own military.   Obama ransacked the leadership under his watch for a reason.  They will likely show their evil heads at some point.

But the current attack is planned to create division between the countries.  

Advisor

I’ll be able to make it through the week without the props or a royalty check, but thanks nonetheless for after 3 rounds of attacks bring your position around to where mine was in starting the thread.

Not to mention that you made Sammy pout. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

if only the WALL on the southern  border had been built ...... this would not have happened, so I hear.......  HEHEHE...

or,  the Muslim ban ....... wait SA was excluded from that.....even though a majority of the 9/11 perps were from SA.....

what to do, what to do...

Senior Advisor

Thank you. Great endorsement of why we need both.

Senior Contributor

Lol... they set themselves up and 3020 knocks them down.