cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Gio ---- my response...

Not my truth.  ---------- 

You gotta be having a bad day.  Hope your ok.  That was as blunt as Kathy Bates and a hammer.  But just way too simple to be the truth.  Black and white do not divide this country.  

Two things do ------ Political philosophy,  and what we worship.

Closer to the truth------

president--- the number one public servant------ I would vote for a St. Bernard if he had three qualities.  If I could trust him with my grandchild, If He was strong enough to say no to the temptation of someone elses dinner, and I knew that he loved his country more than his constituent Pack.

5 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Gio ---- my response...

You gotta be having a bad day. Hope your ok. That was as blunt as Kathy Bates and a hammer. But just way too simple to be the truth. Black and white do not divide this country.
Two things do ------ Political philosophy, and what we worship.

Sometimes when someone sees the real issue I somehow feel divinely vindicated.
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor
giolucas

The Truth

You don't like anything Obama does just because he is not white.  Plain and simple.  Just admit it.  It does not have to do with his policies.  Most of his policies have already been done by previous Republican presidents. 

It just kills you that there is a Black man in the White house. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I wouldn't care if Obama was a albino, his skin colour is way down the list, he's a arrogant psychopath. Notice how in less than 12 hours after his big win on raising the debt ceiling to infinity, he starts his push for Mexican amnesty? He's a dangerous out of control communist. If he just kept things the way they were in 2008, he'd be tolerable.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Good for you BA if you really do not discriminate because of skin pigmentation.

I still say that there are a lot of people in your country that do.

Now there is no doubt that you are wrong when you claim your President Obama is a communist.

I think that is one of those words that people use to put others down with no basis in fact.

Now if everything had been kept the way they were in 2008 your economy would be really in bad shape as well as ours and much of the world.

I don't think many people would agree that things should have remained as they were in 2008.

More likely you will get people arguing that more should have changed and changed faster.

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

I can say without a doubt, that there is no dislike of Obama from me because of his color, or hatred for the man in any way.   In fact, I think he is a likablke kind of guy.   He obviously loves his family, and seems to be doing as good a job as a husband and father as he can, considering the job he has.
However, just because I don't dislike someone, doesn't mean I don't dislike at least some of what he does or says.

As to the Communist thing, I dont have evidence Obama personally is a Communist, but some of the people in his personal circle, and administration sure are.