cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Glen Beck confessional.

What's next? Somebody who was monitoring activity on The USS Liberty spilling the beans on some radio transmissions he heard that fateful day? Will Rush and Savage be.next? Maybe Senators Dodd and Warner will spill their guts on what they were told In the Treasury Building on 9-18-08: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5505424/
8 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Glen Beck confessional.

Did it ever enter your head we were right in the first place? Furthermore, what would you like to see happen by the Americans? I wish you guys would bomb those aggressors of the face of the earth.
Advisor

yea, its too bad the antiwar left died off in January 2009. 

Honored Advisor

Beck always was a whacky bird, if he`s "found Jesus" now, more power to him.  I think what you`re seeing is a guy trying deperately to hold on to his radio career, he can`t compete for market share with Rush and Laura♥, so he`s trying this "no labels" shtick to see if that works.   Mike Huckabee tried being "nice" and see where that got him.

Actually Jan Mickelsen on WHO radio is very unique...he says what he believes, he`s honest and if and when the Republicans are wrong about something he calls them out on it right on the spot!

http://www.whoradio.com/onair/mickelson-in-the-morning-7738/ 

Senior Contributor

If Beck is too crazy even for Fox Snooze, then the only people who listen to him now are really off the rails.

Senior Contributor

"Liberals you were right"...(about everything for the past 40 years).

Yea...we know.

Advisor

Like many here.

The **bleep** crowed three times and they still never heard of him.

I'd attribute it as similar to some of the anti-AGW crowd- it is more important to oppose your (domestic) cultural enemies than to actually think about it.

Surely creates an even larger divide within the GOP if some of the christianist crowd scisms off along with the liberty folks.

Maybe we'll see a Book of Ayn added to certain Bible editions. Don't know if The Book of Zion stays or not.

Senior Contributor

BA Deere Veteran Advisor
7:44 AM
Beck always was a whacky bird, if he`s "found Jesus" now, more power to him. I think what you`re seeing is a guy trying deperately to hold on to his radio career, he can`t compete for market share with Rush and Laura♥, so he`s trying this "no labels" shtick to see if that works. Mike Huckabee tried being "nice" and see where that got him.

I keep connecting "finding Jesus" with him virtually apologising for being wrong all along. That doesn't sit comfortably with those who have thumped the table all their life only to be virtually congratulated for finding Jesus.

Beck has been extreme right all his life and the only rush of blood he ever had to reveal the truth, you can't accept it but interpret it as finding Jesus? You all nuts.