cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Glen Beck

Anyone else watching? America at it`s best!!!!! Several thousand people and not one cop in riot gear.

55 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Glen Beck

Looks like he had a pretty decent crowd.

The crowd attending the "Restoring Honor" rally, ... 

Contributor

kind of scary isn't it.  Kind of like the patients taking over the asylum

Senior Contributor

Not scary at all. In fact, just the opposite. I thought Becks speech was as good as MLKs 47 years ago. If those people are the patients and the congress is the asylum with Obama as headmaster, then I say yes, the patients desperately need to take over the hospital.

Veteran Advisor

You HAVE  to be kidding!

Veteran Contributor

Have you ever even watched Beck or do your blogs tell you what to think?  He's not what you might think.

Veteran Contributor

By that photo and compared to other crowds at that site, Beck had over 200,000 people there easily.  No wonder the media only reports the crowd as "thousands".   Wonder how many Sharpton had at his protest rally???  A couple hundred,  a thousand maybe??

Cropdoc

Get a grip on yourself before you get in the asylum.

Veteran Advisor

Here is what is scary about it, besides the fact that it looks like an all white crowd in the pictures I have seen. Sure looks like there is a separation of the races in your country instead of a coming together.

And the scary part, here comes the religious to take control in the name of their god. Did not say which god though.

"This day is a day that we can start the hearts of America again and it has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with God," Beck said.

The Fox News personality has said he did not intend to choose the King anniversary for his rally but has since decided it was "divine providence."

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/08/28/washington-conservative-rally.html#ixzz0xziqumph

Frequent Contributor

How many made up gods do you listen to? You always speak of many gods. I only know of the one true God. It has to be confusing for you to listen to so many. Could you explain how you do it.

Without Christ, life is out of focus.