cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Gloom, despair

And agony on me.... You libs are hilarious..... What a bunch of pss and moaners when you don't get your way. Just wait until congress starts cleaning up little Barrys mess. It's going to be a loooooooong 10 years for you guys.
5 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Gloom, despair

You know, everyone has read and watched and listened to you and the rest of the tea baggers, extreme religious freaks, etc pissand moan for 6 years already for exactly that--couldn't get your way. You not only pissedand moaned but threatened, you called every liberal horrible names. You made comparisons to some of the most despicable people in history. You party of choice made it VERY clear that their only goal in life was the destruction of the Obama presidency. You wanted everything to be your way or the highway. I really hope you do try to dismantle the ACA. I REALLY hope you try!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
You know, everyone has read and watched and listened to you and the rest of the tea baggers, extreme religious freaks, etc pissand moan for 6 years already for exactly that--couldn't get your way. You not only pissedand moaned but threatened, you called every liberal horrible names. You made comparisons to some of the most despicable people in history. You party of choice made it VERY clear that their only goal in life was the destruction of the Obama presidency. You wanted everything to be your way or the highway. I really hope you do try to dismantle the ACA. I REALLY hope you try!

We want smaller less intrusive government. We are for choice as laid out in the Constitution of the United States. We don't want the entire country to turn into Detroit.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

A wet-behind the ears, snarky punk reporter was needling Chuck Grassley about "if the senate should vote once more to repeal the affordable healthcareaccccct?"   Senator Grassley said "Yes, we were elected to repeal Obamacare, now Reid is out we should put a bill to repeal to fulfill our pledge to the American people, Obama will veto it but everyone will be on record". 

Obama never tried to win anyone over, he only preached in his inner-city choir and when he would get a "win" he would rub it in the Republican`s face.  That is not how you build bridges.

bruce MN
Advisor

I agree with Grassleyvmentor. Needs to happen the first week that Congress is in session. Open vote in both chambers for full repeal. I doubt that will happen though. Rather it will be picked away at piece by piece with lots of conference committees and such. Like abortion, as this point the political advantage for the GOP is in keeping it alive and beating on it. Also, the Supreme Court is going to consider action that could bring the whole thing down with no need for Congressional action. If that happens Congress will be forced to rebuild the system. They'll call the new bill the "Let's Get R3020's Plan Back" bill. Boehner is gonna blow a vein before these next couple of years are out.
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

We didn't cram any laws down your throat, (obamacare) we didn't go on tour to spred lies and propaganda. (if you like your doctor)  We didn't act unilateraly against the will of the people, we didn't use the irs against our political opponets, we didn't rob, rape, and pilage any cities.....we waited untill it was time and then we voted.  We did it in spite of free phones, free birth control, and the promise of a minimum wage career.  And yes it is my goal in life, even if I have to call my congressman every single day, to stop what little Barry is doing and unravel what he has done.  Da mn right it is my way or the highway because your way is wrong.  So screw you Snurrbutt and get used to it.  My party called people names.....your  party destroyed lives.