cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Go Rudy

Rudy Giuliani has the balls to speak the truth, I hope he sticks to his guns.  Now tell me, what is racist about his comments?

27 Replies

Re: Go Rudy

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/

10:33AM entry from today.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

whoboy, you and oilcan need to find less confused heroes. Ol' senile rudolph stated last night that "Obama doesn't love America" and this morning he insisted he was not "questioning Obama's patriotism"!
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

He's old and doesn't have the testicular fortitude to stand up to the Dept. of Media machine.  Rejoice Snurrbutt!!!!  It's another chip in the 1st Amendment.....soon you'll get what you've been wishing for.

That meaning then that if he'd have been a younger man he would have stood by his total bullsXXt original statement?  That natural maturation softened him up?  Or just dulled his edge?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

That meaning then that if he'd have been a younger man he would have stood by his total bullsXXt original statement?  That natural maturation softened him up?  Or just dulled his edge?

Wasn't is Barack Obama himself who called George W Bush unpatriotic because of his runaway deficit spending? Did he ever apologize for that statement?

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Obama has convinced me he hates America through his own words and actions....sorry you weren't paying attention Bruce.  I'm saying rudy should have stuck with his original statement but he probably doesn't feel like suffering the wrath of the Government controlled media.....is that really that hard for you to understand?  Big govenment 1, 1st Amendment 0

I don't recall that, and would be glad to look at an objective video or transcript, but if he did say it in the context of 2 wars without provisions to fund them then it was most approriate and certainly wouldn't call for any apology.

2 wars, one extremely specious, and trillions of potential revenue lost through hideous cuts to top end taxpayers is most definitely unpatriotic in respect to what would have been done previously  in similar circumstances throughout our glorious history.  In many counries, if the supreme leader/highest executive set policies in place that essentially bankrupted the Nation he or she can be tried, convicted and even executed for treason.

I understand every word you type here Hoot.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: HE SAID WHAT WAS RACIST

YOUR ONLY A RACIST IF YOU THOUGHT HIS REMARKS WERE ---FITS YOU LIKE A GLOVE THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO KICK YOUR BUTT AGAIN LOL