cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Go Rudy

@bruce MN wrote:

I don't recall that, and would be glad to look at an objective video or transcript, but if he did say it in the context of 2 wars without provisions to fund them then it was most approriate and certainly wouldn't call for any apology.

2 wars, one extremely specious, and trillions of potential revenue lost through hideous cuts to top end taxpayers is most definitely unpatriotic in respect to what would have been done previously  in similar circumstances throughout our glorious history.  In many counries, if the supreme leader/highest executive set policies in place that essentially bankrupted the Nation he or she can be tried, convicted and even executed for treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU CALL

SOMEONE DEFENDING MUSLIMES AS OBALMO DOES

Thanks. And yeah. What I said.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
Thanks. And yeah. What I said.

I know. When a liberal does it it is because he is principled. Just like if you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period. is not a lie.

"Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giulaini police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison."

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/wayne-barrett-rudy-giuliani-love-article-1.2122253

Nonetheless, I have o doubt that any candidate who thinks he is going to get on the '16 GOP ticket is going to have to pass the Rudy litus test.  

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Rudy's past doesn't make his statement any more true or false Bruce.  Litmus test Spitmus test....the only way to handle this is to take the bull by the horns and say:  Hell yes, Bama is the most unpatriotic SOB to ever hold the office of POTUS.   But they won't and we'll end up with another fricken progressive.

That would super cool. Long time coming. We haven't had one of those since the day Nixon resigned, right at 40 years ago.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
That would super cool. Long time coming. We haven't had one of those since the day Nixon resigned, right at 40 years ago.

When you were young you fought the man, now you are the man - Craig Milligan. LBJ and BHO not progressive enough for you? Maybe Joseph Stalin would be.