cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Go ahead, Republicans repeal the ACA!

8 Replies
Advisor

Re: Go ahead, Republicans repeal the ACA!

Of course the numbers soared.  You have no choice but to sign up. IN my honest opinion they have just given the entire healthcare industry a blank checkbook.  I beleive one calls that wealth redistribution.

My tax person told me this morning that they did a guy;s taxes that got a second job for extra income and that put him above a threshold that in the end cost him more due to the increased insurance cost so he actually lost money for every minute he worked the second job!  I guess that's why we need more immigrants to do the jobs that Americans wont OOOPS i mean lose money doing.

Honored Advisor

Here`s a serious question, we just got our personal income taxes figured out and the lady accountant just asked "Do you have health insurance?" and I said "yes" and she put a "X" in that box and that was all there was to it.  My family does and always has had health insurance, but all one has to do is put a "X" in the box to not have to pay a penalty.  A friend of mine that`s a single father got his taxes figured and the acountant asked if he and his son had insurance, he said "No, but my son does and the accountant said "that`s good enough and checked the box". 

So, there is alot of shoes to drop on this Obamacare deal yet to come.

Senior Contributor

It won`t be shoes droping, it will be sledge hammers...............

Senior Contributor

Actually, ACA may not fail but it won't be the republicans fault. You not only obstruct before the bill is written, you also have obstructed since it became law.

I suppose After the repubs pass another one of those tax cuts for the rich, perhaps democrats will make a united effort not to pay any taxes until the congress decides on a more equitable plan.

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Actually, ACA may not fail but it won't be the republicans fault. You not only obstruct before the bill is written, you also have obstructed since it became law.

I suppose After the repubs pass another one of those tax cuts for the rich, perhaps democrats will make a united effort not to pay any taxes until the congress decides on a more equitable plan.

PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Senior Contributor

I believ its called wealth redistribytion???   I believe you farm, what do you call the 62% of your crop ins premium that's pickup by your fellow taxpayers?????    redistribution  right  

Your last comment I believe to be false no creditable tax pereson would take about other people taxes,,, imagine what he saying  behind your back????????????

Senior Contributor

Ba, who pays for your health ins?????  The rest of post is bull likr raw.   No tax preparing  person would make such a stupid statement ?,

Senior Contributor

Re:BETTER CK THE NOV RESULTS

NOW DO YOU THINK ALL LAZY PEOPLE WHO WANT A HADOUT ACTUALLY VOTE DEMONCRAT AND WHY OR BETTER YET RUN