cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: God Bless the 2nd amendment

Well why would you thank god? I suggest you thank someone else.
Senior Contributor

Why do you care if anyone thanks God? If you want to thank santa claus for something, I don't care, do whatever you want. Why do you get upset if someone thanks God? I would really like to know.

Senior Contributor

The answer is so simple. There is no god and never has been. When people cannot accept life for what it is or accept consequences for their misjudgements, god enters the equation as the fall guy. Everyone gets a warm inner glow that the blame has been thrust onto god. Brilliant.

If you want to believe there is a god, your continual mental state of delusion will never improve. So that is why I get crooked when someone, and far to often on this site, "thanks god for something".

It is nothing to do with having a choice to believe or not. It is about unequivocal straight out lies coming from hypocrites who perceive to be mountains if high morals and principles whilst enjoying community acceptance as a "good bloke". But the truth is they are just another hypocritical godbotherer.

So say your prayers and thank god for every tiny thing and at the same time make a complete fool of yourself in the eyes of the atheist intelligencia.

It still amazes me how you can come across as intelligent human beings but then place yourselves in paradoxical purgatory by believing god. Either you have proof beyond doubt of his existence or a complete fool.

Aren't you pleased you asked. Try me again.
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
The answer is so simple. There is no god and never has been. When people cannot accept life for what it is or accept consequences for their misjudgements, god enters the equation as the fall guy. Everyone gets a warm inner glow that the blame has been thrust onto god. Brilliant.

If you want to believe there is a god, your continual mental state of delusion will never improve. So that is why I get crooked when someone, and far to often on this site, "thanks god for something".

It is nothing to do with having a choice to believe or not. It is about unequivocal straight out lies coming from hypocrites who perceive to be mountains if high morals and principles whilst enjoying community acceptance as a "good bloke". But the truth is they are just another hypocritical godbotherer.

So say your prayers and thank god for every tiny thing and at the same time make a complete fool of yourself in the eyes of the atheist intelligencia.

It still amazes me how you can come across as intelligent human beings but then place yourselves in paradoxical purgatory by believing god. Either you have proof beyond doubt of his existence or a complete fool.

Aren't you pleased you asked. Try me again.

You know there is God and you know you will face Him on the day of judgement. May He have pity on your soul.

Senior Contributor

Fine, I believe there is a God. A Creator of our universe. God loved his created people so much, he came down to be born of the flesh and willingly died on the cross and rose from the dead to save us from our sin.  I believe this without a doubt. 

With that said, I don't care if you don't believe there is a God. Well, I do care but you do have the freedom to believe in anything you want. Why don't you do the same? Just accept it. You have not changed anyone's mind on here. You never will. 

Senior Contributor

You know there is God and you know you will face Him on the day of judgement. May He have pity on your soul.

How could I know that? I have not seem any evidence of it and neither have you. To come to such an irrational state clearly demonstrates your lack intelligence or an inability to think.

Your judgement day threats. This was invented by religion to keep the punters in line before they wake up to the truth. You are no different. It is also a pathetic attempt to threaten me that my beliefs will bring an horrific end. Not so. If you don't believe there is no such thing as judgement day. End of story. So I have nothing to fear like you hypocrite morons. I doesn't apply to me.

This taking pity on atheists is a well trodden path to which you cannot provide any evidence there is anything at the end of it. It is based on religious teachings and that is based on pure air. So don't threaten me with eternal torture or whatever because it does not exist only in your tiny brain

Demo is in the same category. He thinks I am here to change someone's mind. Not so. I just merely want to point put the irrational stupidity of such behaviour from so called intelligent human beings. For instance. You mumbles are prepared to believe that god is responsible for everything. Never in your life or the history of mankind has one single thing been proven to be the creation or responsibility of god. Not once, never. Never will be. Yet you follow religion blindly as it was the truth. There has got to be something mentally wrong with you people. Have a think about at least.

So, neither of you threaten me again with your silly talk of mercy and damnation. I will always respond to such silly talk so you get used to it. Your judgement day has arrived and you have been judged to be slightly demented in that respect. In the meantime, keep praying and putting your money on the plate so some parasite peadophile can tell you what you want to hear.

Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

How could I know that? I have not seem any evidence of it and neither have you. To come to such an irrational state clearly demonstrates your lack intelligence or an inability to think.

Your judgement day threats. This was invented by religion to keep the punters in line before they wake up to the truth. You are no different. It is also a pathetic attempt to threaten me that my beliefs will bring an horrific end. Not so. If you don't believe there is no such thing as judgement day. End of story. So I have nothing to fear like you hypocrite morons. I doesn't apply to me.

This taking pity on atheists is a well trodden path to which you cannot provide any evidence there is anything at the end of it. It is based on religious teachings and that is based on pure air. So don't threaten me with eternal torture or whatever because it does not exist only in your tiny brain

Demo is in the same category. He thinks I am here to change someone's mind. Not so. I just merely want to point put the irrational stupidity of such behaviour from so called intelligent human beings. For instance. You mumbles are prepared to believe that god is responsible for everything. Never in your life or the history of mankind has one single thing been proven to be the creation or responsibility of god. Not once, never. Never will be. Yet you follow religion blindly as it was the truth. There has got to be something mentally wrong with you people. Have a think about at least.

So, neither of you threaten me again with your silly talk of mercy and damnation. I will always respond to such silly talk so you get used to it. Your judgement day has arrived and you have been judged to be slightly demented in that respect. In the meantime, keep praying and putting your money on the plate so some parasite peadophile can tell you what you want to hear.

Don't worry Gouch, I'm going to make it my life's mission to save your soul. I will pray daily for your conversion so you and I can spend eternity together in paradise.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

Don't worry Gouch, I'm going to make it my life's mission to save your soul. I will pray daily for your conversion so you and I can spend eternity together in paradise.I have been living in paradise here in Australia since I was born.  Dont bother praying for me either because I know you do not pray every day anyway.  That is more hypocritical crap you lot of prayer mumblers fling around amongst each other because it makes you feel good. Spend your time reading some truth about the fictitious god you follow and then you too will be living in paradise.

Senior Contributor

original699.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Steady there.   You might provoke the wrath of Gou, sorry I mean God.upps, no Jeez,, dam, OMG , what am I saying, Heaven forbid.