cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

God will smite our nation for this

Thank you for GM Performance Technology and R07 engines. Thank you for Sunoco racing fuel and Goodyear tires that bring performance and power to the track. Lord, I want to thank you for my smokin’ hot wife

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/goodnews/2011/07/nascar-pastor-leaves-little-out-of-this-pre-race-invocati...

And I'm not talking in particular about the smokin' hot wife thing

7 Replies
tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

Re: God will smite our nation for this

LOL, that's considered blasphemous to the extremists around this forum.

Watch out noxie, I think that you took Nascar(trademark) or it's representation, in vain.

If he'd had more time I bet he would have blessed Mr. Smith and Mr. Weston.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Don't know about the nation but don't think I would stand next to him for awhile!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not sure how good of Prayer it was but it was sure good humor.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

It reminds me of the car saleman we visited with so many years ago. He would point out all the feature of the car and would state that he was so grateful for the power window or AC or the radio and on and on. Grateful for this and grateful for that and grateful for every thing. My daughter in law was in the back seat checking the fit and the salesman slid in on the other side and opened the ash tray and said " I am so grateful for this ashtray". That broke us up and we have never forgotten the mosr grateful salesman we have ever met

No we didn't buy the car and i don't suppose he was grateful for that.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Actually, I always thought God had a sense of humor.  If you don't believe me, just tell him how things are going to be in 10 years.

Exactly.

But he likes humor.