cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Gomer Pyle

Probably a good thing that Andy, Bea, Barney, Howard and Floyd are all passed so that they wouldn't have to see this, huh?

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/celebrities/188988601.html

4 Replies
Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: Gomer Pyle

I hope they have a happy life together. 

(PS, did anyone else get a little chuckle at the last line of the article, I don't want to sound insensitive, butt...)

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t think that Andy had a problem with it or Opie(BH0 backers).  Floyd always acted `light in the loafers`Smiley Happy   "000000 Andy!".    Apparently there were gays that went through Marines boot camp back in the 60`s....*yes I know they`ve been around long before that.  Gomer is a pretty good singer, he seems to be one of the better gays, as far as that goes.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Reminded oftheBob and Tom about two guys with lockers next to each other stealing furtive glances who were "gym neighbors".:"
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Gomers health has been failing the past few years. He used to sing "Back Home in Indiana" at the Indy 500 but has not been able the last few years. My guess is that his time is near and the reason to get hitched at this time in his life.  If you think about it, just about any guy on that show could have been gay............