cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Gona watch from the cheap seats

In the words of the late great John Foust: "Pass the popcorn and get me a Corona."

snip-

Kristin Beck, a transgender former Navy SEAL, is mounting a challenge against the second-ranking Democrat in the House.

Beck on Monday filed the paperwork to run in the Democratic primary against Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), according to Maryland elections records.

"You can help by getting the word out. ... Follow, tweet, viral grassroots determination to change out the old guard," Beck's Facebook page said Wednesday.

“For the last two or three years I have been watching Congress very closely, and the reality is that the whole process has broken down and our representatives have simply dug in their heels,” Beck told The Huffington Post on Thursday.

"I like Steny," she said on "Nation First" on Monday. "He's been here for over 30 years. He's done a really good job, I just think it's time... . You need to pass the baton onto younger generations."

Beck served in the Navy for 20 years and is the first openly transgender former U.S. Navy SEAL.

She has served for 20 years as a Navy SEAL and deployed 13 times, including seven combat deployments. Beck served on the SEALs' elite counter-terrorism unit known as SEAL Team Six.

Beck retired in 2011 and began transitioning to a woman at that time, beginning hormone therapy in 2013.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/232750-transgender-navy-seal-running-against-steny-hoyer

35 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Gona watch from the cheap seats

Yeah and the crooked Democrat governor of Washington state got busted and the Democrat gal that`ll take his place likes weiners annnd rug munching.  Where the hell did all these LTGBUTGGKTLHWN`s come from?  Apparently they`ve all been in political sleeper cells.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/02/13/this-woman-could-very-soon-become-the-firs...  

Veteran Advisor

I'm pretty sure that really frosts your cajones and I know dearone is about to blow a gasket. How dare a gung-ho navy seal forget who he is and want to become a, ugh, woman??? Has he no shame!
Honored Advisor

God made everyone as they are, certain people have been cursed and seem to have a very difficult cross to bear.  They need our help where we can, however the mutilation of one`s body and the celebration and the universally forced acceptance of these bizzare lifestyles shouldn`t be called "normal".  If these afflicted people can serve God and not corrupt more people, they may be very blessed one day.

This is nothing to "blow a gasket" over, I would bet these are the end times approaching, God said it would happen and He don`t lie.  We see bad weather and the heathen explain it away as "man made climate change" when it`s really the bill coming due on our sinful ways and God no longer hears our prayers.

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/5-20.htm 

Veteran Advisor

WHO is forcing you to accept this? Who are these people corrupting? How is it affecting you--other than upsetting you? Obviously, something is wrong in their brain wiring. Why do you guys think it is a choice? It is NONE of your business anyway. So God is going to destroy the world again because he made a few mistakes? I think not.
Honored Advisor

God isn`t going to "destroy the world"  these are only signs of what`s to come.

http://biblehub.com/luke/21-11.htm 

If a "Bruce Jenner" wants to become a woman, only a very corrupt society would celebrate that, if a Navy man wants to become a woman, that person has no business being in the military.  Obviously not someone that can be trusted with the defense of this country.   These people need therapy and a shrink...NOT taxpayer funded "weiner removal" and only a sick society would applaude them on their appearances on talk shows and buy the products that sponsor their filthy "reality shows".

I hear that Wiki leaks pvt Manning is getting a gender reassignment...taxpayers pick up the tab of course.  That shows you right there these wierdos shouldn`t be in the military. 

Veteran Advisor

The Seal is retired and the only "celebration" is for the courage displayed. I know you think it is all garbage, that they don't really think they are a woman and that gays are that way by choice and I won't waste the time it would take to tell you that you are upgephucked in the worst way!
Veteran Advisor

John Faust passed away? No wonder his wry comments are not found anymore.

Honored Advisor

Here is John Foust`s obituary, I never met him, but just his picture tells you just what a character he was  Smiley Happy

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/desmoinesregister/obituary.aspx?pid=167347502 

Senior Contributor

Have you ever passed a sexual purity test ?  NO ?  I didn't think so.

Send a sample of your DNA to the lab of your choice, the results will cause your family to put you on suicide watch.

The LGBTQ folks come from straight people who make babies. Why don't you know that ?

I didn't like B Jenner when I had to stare at him on a box of wheaties. But his sexual identity has nothing to do with my dislike of him ( her ), has more to do with a thing called kardashian.

Well if your pretty sure that god is all pissed and end times are nigh, send me a link to your sale bill. Otherwise, you are full of monkey crap. ( Which  I guarantee 100 % to all here is the case )