cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Gona watch from the cheap seats

I don`t have a a "hood", I don`t believe that I`ve ever seen a "hoodie", but it seems to me that regardless of religious purposes, removed foreskin is more sanitary.   I do know Dr Dean Edell goes on a tirade and would argue with me though,  I wouldn`t think that it`s a good idea regardless.

Senior Contributor

I have mixed feeling on the issue.

But I do know that an infant can not give consent, therefore is wrong and the practice of mutilation will eventually end.

Senior Contributor

Huh?  You mean like the infant in the womb who gets murdered every 26 seconds in this country?

Honored Advisor

Excellent point, Horton.  It`ll be interesting what gymnastics that the left with have to go through in a attempt to square that circle.   Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

Also, the HIV virus is MUCH easily transmitted in uncircumcised men. Statistics overwhelmingly prove it.
Advisor

we have 2 g sons in the ''un" group and it infuriates me.. would like to wring Mom and Dad's necks over it.
Senior Contributor

I never answered the nations call either but bart did and should be respected for that. I didn't avoid the draft, I wasn't called and I certainly did not enlist. I at the least do respect those that showed up for the nations call even though I often am at odds with our nations decisions.  I'm disgusted at leaders that put american forces in harms way for questionable reasons. Those of both political parties.

Veteran Advisor

For Brian to use military service as a platform for his political views of "being beyond reproach" should think about the United States Marine by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald. His primary training was radar operation, a position requiring a security clearance. A May 1957 document states that he was "granted final clearance to handle classified matter up to and including CONFIDENTIAL after careful check of local records had disclosed no derogatory data." In the Aircraft Control and Warning Operator Course he finished seventh in a class of thirty. The course "included instruction in aircraft surveillance and the use of radar." He was assigned first to Marine Corps Air Station El Toro in July 1957, then to Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan in September as part of Marine Air Control Squadron 1.
Heck, Brian and Lee both had the same clearance and both had similar political views, IMHO.
Senior Contributor

Ummm, duh ..Hello !

No one aborts an infant and according some old book they dont count until they take their first breathe of air.  And no one circumcises a fetus that  I know of, Bub.

Even the pope told you all to quit breeding like rabbits.

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:
we have 2 g sons in the ''un" group and it infuriates me.. would like to wring Mom and Dad's necks over it.

Now why is it an issue for you ?