But not a word was spoken, the Bill of Rights was all broken

And as the flames climbed high into the night to light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan, Biden, Pelosi and Fauci laughing with delight
The year American freedom died

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Good Eulogy for Rush

Too bad - a better eulogy:

Dong Dong the witch is dead.  Which old witch?  The wicked witch!  Ding Dong, the Wicked Witch is Dead!!!!!

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

Gutknecht: A hole in our hearts - Alpha News (alphanewsmn.com)

As far as the “hole in your hearts@, I would worry more about the holes in your heads, drilled there by years of listening to the original bass tard  that you thought was your savior, because he had an entertainment talk show where he lied to you daily for years.   It’s no wonder so many in your “Party of Trump” are fuched up.....it took years to get to critical mass like we saw performed on our Capital, and it will take years, if ever, to get those bored out minds thinking on their own again.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

List a half dozen of Rush's lies. Should be simple with 30 years of his show.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I was “smart” enough to not listen and waste my time with an “entertainment talk show” druggie.   List his lies?   Every program he did was a never ending lie from what I saw with BA posting the druggies BS on here.  You can no longer tell the truth from lies.   You hear only what you want to hear.   Or what has been programmed into your “pull sting” recording.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You can't list a single lie can you. Did he ever claim science proves Bruce Jenner to be a girl? I know a liar who does.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not wasting time playing your game, Trudy.  Pull your cord, spew out the same BS you have for years.

Every person in this country has a RIGHT to happiness - in whatever form that may take.  You may not like the fact that someone changes their sex - it’s way to far above your menial thought process to comprehend.   You think it is “fun” for someone to go through a sex change - in this society where you KNOW you will be forced to give up everything, to be what you need to be.   The evidence of someone being “transgender” is overwhelming.   It has spanned every culture across the globe for 1000’s of years.   Even our American Indians knew of transgender people.   They were called bidosh I believed.   They were revered in their tribe.   

Here, in today’s world, you see only the elicit world of sex, and a pervert wanting to get a close look at women.   That is NOT what someone who is transgender is about.   But, it’s all your little mind allows you to see.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

I love when you admit defeat. Now run along and drink your well deserved koolaid. Liar.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Admit defeat?  Huh - far from it.   I just refuse to play your game, and waste time on what has been documented for years.

Why do you think your Bass Tard Rush’s show, was considered entertainment?   Because it wasn’t REAL - that’s why.   Case closed.

Jen