Removed Rupert Murdoch's PM.

And he actually conceded after losing.

Wonder of wonders.

8 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Good for Australia

(Removed Rupert Murdoch's PM.)

BruceQ never said, was the new guy installed by soros? robinette biden? Is australia going to become a disaster like idiot joe has pursued and been successful doing here.

The 2 Q boys make a post about australian election's, seems like your leaving something out.

bruce MN
Advisor

The fact that it wasn’t so much a win for the winning candidate as a repudiation of the the right leaning, thumper incumbent.

The vote was swung by independents and Greens. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-61503380

r3020
Senior Advisor

Lock down king gets defeated. What a surprise.

bruce MN
Advisor

By libertarians?

OK

Geezus

r3020
Senior Advisor

Heard some one claim they're just out of touch. Most people love lock downs. They fight to get into reeducation camps.

bruce MN
Advisor

I can somehow envision you, when some kid says “Knock knock”, coming back with “What was that?”.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And I can envision you when some one says lock lock you say lead the way.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I never could figure out Australia, you`d think in that rough country people would be more conservative and independent.  I`ve gotten my ideas of the country from Crocodile Dundee and The Man From Snowy River movies, apparently those characters are a small minority.  I didn`t know that the country wasn`t liberal enough to pass muster with the US Left?    So they switch Twiddle Dee with Twiddle Dumb, as far as I`m concerned the last 4 or so years, they`ve been liberal enough.  Now they elected a more liberal prime minister?  God help `em.