cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Good for President Trump

The (his....GOP’s) DOJ doesn’t seem inclined to open serious investigations into the laundry list of allegations and grievances that are so prominently being featured by members of his Party and the conservative Press. So he intends to order that somebody do something. Tomorrow, apparently. Good. 

Session’s recusal shouldn’t limit him from acting and God only knows that the country would be better off in the long term if such matters were investigated thoroughly and ultimately resolved.....either way.... than if they just continue to hang out there.

Brings up A) would he fire Sessions and Rosenstein and try to replace them with someone who would do what he wants and B) what’s the deal with some of these Republican Senators who seem to be going soft on him? They could address some of this in Committee work.

18 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Good for President Trump

(The (his....GOP’s) DOJ doesn’t seem inclined to open serious investigations into the laundry list of allegations and grievances that are so prominently being featured by members of his Party and the conservative Press. So he intends to order that somebody do something. Tomorrow, apparently. Good.)

Don't know what you are referring to with your "laundry list of allegations and grievances" comment but I did hear Trump tweeted that he is demanding the DOJ to look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated / surveilled the Trump Campaign - and if so, were the requests made by Obama's DOJ.

Kind of dopey for Trump to tweet this but I guess like you "Good" - why not, what's that saying I've heard thousands of times about Trump, if they didn't do anything wrong, what would they be afraid of.

Of course before I make my mind up about this, I first want to first hear what the SNN's and their ambulance chaser guy's opinion's are.

Senior Contributor

He doesn’t have to fire them for “not doing what he wants”. But he could announce they will be fired for not immediately handing over all documents demanded by Committees that not only have proper clearance but oversight of the FBI! Trump is a coward if he does not fire when appropriate just to save himself from the accusations that are sure to come. These people are supposed to have duties that number many times more than just this bogus matter. Leaving bad actors in place just to protect yourself from being accused of doing so for wrong reasons is derelict.
Senior Advisor

I think the last thing Trump is, is a coward. He has outsmarted these swamp creatures at every turn and should continue as he has.

Advisor

Where’s the euphoria?

Rosenstein responded and met with The President himself.  Set up a meeting to look into a bunch of classified information.  

Why the radio silence here from those who have been demanding this sort of thing?  

Senior Contributor

Re: Where’s the euphoria?

Why the radio silence here from those who have been demanding this sort of thing?  

Maybe it is because they agree with this report that says your dear leader has stepped over the line in demanding this investigation.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/fbi-to-be-investigated-in-trump-campaign-controversy-1.4672375

Senior Advisor

No need for euphoria. It is expected of him.

Highlighted
Advisor

yes,. like "the wiretap"

which proved to be unfounded but was implanted into the Faithful 40 as bedrock fact.

You guys should really get some self respect and not be so easy. But I guess the whole thing doesn't work then.

Senior Contributor

it's rampant Despotism in force. What they claimed O was gonna do........

and the Trumpy's just smile, bend over and say , thank you sir, may I please have another.

thank you Daddy.