cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Good friend in the livestock export business

Told me a few years back that a woman from China who was a swine veterinarian told him that we weren’t going to beat them with our military or on trade or the economy, but rather by addicting the Chinese people to our diet. 

She just might have been on to something:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1341032013000826885

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Good friend in the livestock export business

"they say" that Japanese live so long on unprocessed rice and high seafood diets, the same genetics if they move here and eat like "fat dumb stupid Americans" they get sick and die just like we do.   But, when Democrats aren`t in charge us fat stupid dumb Americans own the world, the rest of the world clamors to get in here and emulate us.   We`re considered "morbidly obese" yet we work 18 and 24 hour days, able to bench press 400lbs and feed the world. 

Spam and Oreo Big Macs? that is disgusting!  Not as bad as Chinese eating raw and uncooked bats mind you, it might be a walk in the park for a country that routinely eats pets cooked in "gutter oil".

rawhide
Advisor

I'll take my Big Mac and Oreo Blizzard seperately please....... But that's one hell of a tasty treat!

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

They've been spreading that line for many years Bruce, how has it worked out?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Notice that BruXi doesn't mind spreading a little Chinese propoganda like a good little commie.  😂

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think they’re at least a generation away from being overtaken by the moral vacuity of a mass consumer society.

josephsuth1189587
Contributor

We do a little differently. An unregistered account can also help reduce the size of the last tax return by choosing investments with a preferential tax treatment. Also, from the age of 65, you can start transferring part of your savings to your spouse's account. So taxes will be somewhat lower. In this case, it is important to take into account payments from the state. If you decide to split your RRIF, it is best to leave financial consultant Columbia SC in my case and Old Age Security (OAS) for a time (up to 70 years) as they are taxed. But a certain amount still remains with the state (each case is individual). So, if you save $ 10,000 from the $ 60,000 you earned in RRSP, then the state will recalculate taxes from $ 50,000, and not from $ 60,000 in annual income, and the difference in taxes ($ 2.965, which is 29.65% of $ 10,000) will return you to the form of a check.