cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Good news! Gun control is doomed!

http://lewrockwell.com/north/north1237.html   Also I hate to tell you gun grabbers....well, not really Smiley Happy    With the availabilty of CAD design and many farms having machine manufacturing capabilities, guns can be put together from pieces ordered from "The Shotgun News" blank recievers drilled on the farm from blanks ordered...They take away the blanks and we`ll manufacture our own   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30i_6awxEG4   I`ll bet Nebrfrmer could do this.   All this howling to confiscate guns, they know can`t be done that`s why 0bama put the poor imitation of The Joker, Biden in as gun czar as the Lew Rockwell article says.  So, now can we discuss what`s really wrong with this country: drugs legal and illegal, broken families and such?

80 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Good news! Gun control is doomed!

Something from Paul Craig Roberts on "Russia Today" and the immaterialality of a "10 round clip vs a 30 round clip, a pro can change clips in less than 1 second"  http://thedailybell.com/28492/Anthony-Wile-Now-Paul-Craig-Roberts-Wonders-About-RT

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

No stay on the subject of guns.  You could start with the mental illness of all the fruitloops who want guns.  That should take up the rest of your life.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Beings my name was mentioned

I thought I'd watch the video. 

It seems to me, that with their castings, and jig kits, it would not be at all hard to do.

A good drill press, with a good cross-slide vise would make it doable.

With even my antique all-manual milling machine, it looks like it would take some time, but actually be fairly easy to do.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Beings my name was mentioned

Thanks for the insight Nebrfarmr, I know it`s a corny Rambo line, but the most dangerous weapon is the human mind.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Beings my name was mentioned

Well, there you go.  If you can't buy'em. make'em!  Check with millie.  I'm sure he already has the plans and has turned out 2-3 already or his brother has invented a machine that you pour steel shavings and sawdust into it and push a button and 10 minutes later a sniper rifle comes out!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Big deal, can you? LOL!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The question isn`t if "I can" I`m not going to do a mass shooting.  Someone familiar with shooting, say a AR-15 with a 30 rd clip isn`t going to be slowed down by having to change (3) 10 rd "legal" clips.  In fact I would argue the 10 rd mags would be less prone to jamming.  SEAL team 6 orginator Richard Marcinko believed in no larger than 20 rd clips because springs on larger capacity mags are weaker and jams being more prevalent. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Really, ask, Jared Lockner. Trying to reload was his down fall. Anyone, bar a professional, is bound to have problems, because of nerves and fright, and lack of experience.

Still only one remedy, outlaw everything that isn't a bonifide hunting weapon. Back ground checks, back 20 years, and no more online buying and selling of weapons and ammunition, no more gun show sales. Problem, isn't solved, but it's headed in the right direction.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

If you buy a weapon online it still has to go through a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. You cannot have one delivered to your door.