cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Good news! Gun control is doomed!

Well, then I guess, that's one thing, I  can cross off my list.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

It just proves how little you know the laws that are out there. And how much you listened to people that are just pushing an agenda.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No doubt about it Verby, Sandy Hook was a "false flag operation" it was a hanging curveball that even a bench warmer like me could see the instant it left the pitcher`s hand.  I don`t know if it was a MK-Ultra nut (Lanza)that was put up to it, or a "black op team" that did it and left Lanza`s carcass to take the "credit".  Not everyone wants to explore those possiblities...oh they`ll swear up and down that airliners couldn`t have possibly taken out the 9/11 Twin Towers, there had to have been a covert government operation, but by golly, these school shootings are the real deal..."Here take our guns!".  

verbatime
Senior Contributor

No eye witnesses and no survivors, but better yet no video evidence in a school... But oh yeah the reporters did their job because they reported what the police told them to.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

THAT has to be the most stupid, vile, disgusting, demonic statement I have ever read!  To even suggest that ANYONE would deliberately kill 20 children to get your guns is really beyond vile and disgusting!  I can't even come up with enough adjectives to give it the credit it deserves!  You  guys really are sick!!

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Spoiler

Just watch the video in its full before you comment

Faust100F
Advisor

Verb - what video?  Hows it going buddy!   John

verbatime
Senior Contributor

going good, I just sent you a pm... the video is 3 or 4 posts back on this thread.

Faust100F
Advisor

Verb - Great post. John