Did you mean: 
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: Good news! Gun control is doomed!

Nice dodge there. That was close

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh so now you want to put all kinds of qualifiers on your statement.  Look assswipe, you said machine guns period.  If they shoot, anyone with $200 and can prove they are not a felon nor mentally ill and get one as long as it is older than 1984.  I have a well worn semiauto 20 ga Colt shotgun that was purchased new in 1964 by my father which will shoot and operate as good as it did 1964.  Something made in 1983 would not be a problem to get parts for it and I know that an M16 produced in 1968 is no problem finding parts for one.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I found one other article you posted about some father from Columbine but it didn't mention it either so maybe you thought you posted it but it doesn't seem to be in this thread.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Look assswipe, you said machine guns period

What brought that around. I have kind of respected your opinion in the past, even if I don't always agree with you.  I am not sure what brought that anger toward me. When you want to go back to civilized discourse I will again. For now Bart good day.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: I Watched The Entire Video

I watched that entire video this morning.  It is very plausible and that video has now been captured and sent out to the whole world in the event that the government has YouTube pull it from view.  The Federal Building in Oklahoma City was used to pass the Patriot Act.  No one Ryder truck with a Nitrogen Fertilizer/Fuel Oil explosive device could have done that much damage by itself.  Someone set some other explosives to get a bigger "bang" for the government's buck.  McVey was used as a patsy.   The Batman movie shooter had blue eyes.... the real kid had brown eyes.   Someone switched him out to force the father not to testify in court.

Dangerous times we find ourselves in.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I found one other article you posted about some father from Columbine but it didn't mention it either so maybe you thought you posted it but it doesn't seem to be in this thread.

You need to read it again... I never said I posted the article where obamma let the funds run out.  Think maybe your brain isn't functioning right.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

The picture clearly says modern automatic rifle.  No one ever said machine gun. lmao

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Do you know what automatic rifle means?  An M16 is an automatic rifle.  An AK47 is an automatic rifle and when either are on automatic, they fire multiple rounds down range when you hold the trigger down.  In other words, it becomes a machine gun in essence.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Quit changing you story.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Do you know what automatic rifle means?  An M16 is an automatic rifle.  An AK47 is an automatic rifle and when either are on automatic, they fire multiple rounds down range when you hold the trigger down.  In other words, it becomes a machine gun in essence.

Anyone who reads this thread can clearly see what I posted and what you posted.  You said I said machine gun.  What the photo says in modern automatic rifle. 

Case closed.