cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Good news for MAGAs

a look at election data hints at what may behind the GQP doing better than expected among Hispanic voters, particularly in TX and FLA.

It appears that QAnon has penetrated the Hispanic evangelical community about as much as the white one.

You have a virus inside their brains and it is probably replicable, no matter what the tall tale will be.

6 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Good news for MAGAs

once again I find myself agreeing with you, nutz, that the increase in Christian Hispanic voters looking at the "menu" and selecting the good guys over the evil doers is "good news".

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Good news for MAGAs

So Hispanics don't like the fact that dems want to suck tiny little humans from the womb and then sell their parts. Or they are smart enough to know the difference between a boy and a girl and think girls deserve some privacy. What you gona do?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Or is it just evidence that ....

Or maybe it's just evidence that disinformation works. 

QAnon is now reportedly more popular than many established mainstream Protestant sects and is rapidly approaching major sect status.  Given that the central tenet of Q-ism is that trump was elected to singlehandedly wage a fight against the "Deep State" it certainly has all the elements of religion, baby-sucking, and gender-bigotry doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

Did you hear the latest Q theory, that the Marines are going to take over Congress and save us all?  Now, that would be a real coup d'etat.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

rickster, where do the rest of us tune in to Qanon like you, nutz, and the bj seem to have?

I only hear about Qanon from the Blueanon folks like you.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The shift was primarily among the evangelical minority, not traditional Catholics.

Similar with Bolsonaro in Brazil- people who are invested in even more magical thinking.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Didn't social media block q? Does DHS had out q bulletins to all crossing the southern border with instructions from q on how to destroy the dems?