cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Goppers say uninsured should be left to die

C'mon!!  The tape speaks for itself.  The audience clearly says to let him die.  The "source" has nothing to do with it.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

First of all, he said that "we" meaning the hospital, never turned anyone away and who are these "goons" you say are going to make the decision to pull the plug?  That is so crazy wrong that you should be embarrassed to even think it much less write it down after your name.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

but you're ok with insurance companies deciding when to pull the plug, or screw up treatments which is the same as pulling the plug.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Bizzaro world if these people come into power

It's what Hayek called malinvestment. Resources, effort, capital misdirected because of artificially low interest rates and misguided government policy. 4wd is like a text book example. No offense intended to 4wd.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It is much easier to change insurance companies than it is governments. Brit care is failing miserably because the government is out of money. Much longer waiting lines and much less service. That will be our future with government in charge. If we want a brighter future for health care we must move from a system ripe with government and insurance control and fraud, towards a system where an ever increasing number of patients are responsible for an ever increasing portion of their bill. That brings about competition which is what delivers a quality product at an affordable price.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I saw that as well.  It was disgusting how they bellowed out yes after it was suggested they let them die.  If this is the grass roots of the gophers, Obama has nothing to worry about.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I sincerely hope you never get cancer or heart disease since I know that you will take full or most of your financial responsibilities on your own.  I have had cancer twice and without insurance with coverage as good as I had then, I would probably have been in the hypothetical situation that was posed to paul yesterday.  I would long be dead now and you #%$^&%%^&&**@@!# repub lovin' tea party folks would be laughing!!!