cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Got deleted earlier

in some historical musings over the Klan in IN in the '20s.

Like The Cult, it was a pseudo-Christian organization but enough so that when the preachers were reading about D.C. Stephenson's murder/rape trial, a lot of them told their flocks that was bad and enough went home and put their robes away that the thing just sort of evaporated (while I'm sure the underlying sentiments did not).

I read that some shadow Cult group planned to assassinate Chris Krebs*, but we've already had a plot to kidnap and murder a sitting Governor over Masks and it really didn't change much of anybody's mind.

But there is a level of bad that will peel some folks off of the fringe. Just sayin'.

*see RJG's comments about threats and how knuckleheads are very good at keeping secrets.

30 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Got deleted earlier

Here`s the problem, I don`t know who you are talking about, I don`t know where one would go to join the klan.  Yes, i suppose I`m a "racist" for not supporting the George Floyd rioters and a slave reparations bill.   It looks like you`re trying to manufacture a problem that doesn`t exist. 

One guy said this summer "I never considered myself racist, but they are doing all they can to turn me into one.".

r3020
Senior Advisor

BA, the majority of the people calling us racist are white not black. They are cowards that hide behind blacks to to advance their communist cause.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I suppose that the person who deletes this stuff is probably historically illiterate as well and doesn't understand what that particular episode represented.

Or maybe the fact that I mentioned the 100% accurate fact that it was foremost anti-Catholic- or more specifically against those corrupt immigrant democratic urban machines that were a threat to the power of the rural Protestants.

Existed everywhere, but places like IA are more a hodge podge of different ethnic groups so they didn't have the majority nucleus of native born white Protestants that IN did.

It's actually closer to repeating than rhyming.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That is very true and SD Holloway is the grand wizard of the race baiting cult.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You are the clueless poster boy for the Lake Wobegon variant of racism, also known as whomearacism?

It goes like this. I'm not a racist. Those People just need to straighten up and act like us perfect Good Folks and we'd all be good.

And acknowledging that The Founders only approved of welfare for certain qualifying types of white folks would also be a good start.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: ''Calling you a racist'', don't flatter yourself .....

''Calling you a racist'', don't flatter yourself, if they're calling you a racist, it's probably because you are.

As for them being cowards, if they're calling you out, they're not cowards.

Communism has nothing to do with it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

When you have a white calling all whites racist or all police officers racist regardless of the race it is because they are pushing an agenda. And since we know these race baiters hate this country by the way they burn the statues of the founding fathers it is clear to anyone it is because they wish to advance their communist agenda. You can tell by their love of the chinese and obstacles they place in front of the American worker.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The entire out in the open, planned for weeks effort to steal the election was entirely predicated on confidence in the racism of the cult.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Communism has everything to do with it.  And they voted 100...150% for Biden.