cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

Government Contracts

I seek funding for an advertised grant offer.  I sent in proposals.  Tell me what I need and if it is attractive I'll buy it, IDK.

OK so there is nothing worse than a offer that is never filled.  Or worse, it is filled -- conspiracy wise -- simply for the opportunity to take government cash -- so that you could pretend that you had a real job.  Smiley Very Happy

Anyways grants don't appear to take as much money as the "contracts".

https://www.fbo.gov/

This site and advertisements for these contracts are basically impossible to go through.  The only way you could actually come up with a contract is to have a prior connect to someone who will create the government offer for you to fulfill.

There is this hydrogen fuel cell company where I live that has a very large buffer between it and the surrounding area.  Largely underground facility.  They run a number of helicopters.  I guess that is commute for some.

There are fake houses in nearby.  It's like a nike base crossed with a Cracker Barrel.

Military is the largest contract in my township.  Really and there are no military bases nearby!

Can I have some money to do something other than work on the fusion bomb?  No?

7 Replies
JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

Re: Government Contracts

They talk about "government shutdown".  God forbid we slowdown for a moment on the Atomic Bomb.  This place runs 3 shifts.  Maybe 30 employees at 2 am.  

Oh yeah 'hydrogen fuel cells'.  You just have to ask fuel cells for what?

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

I looked for Hydrogen Fuel Cell on google shopping. 

Apparrently this is an actual product.  Unfortunately it's not exactly a portable generator.

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

Anyone own a hydrogen fuel cell or know anyone who does?

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

They aren't even using "nano" technology.  It's the same thing as it was maybe 50 years ago?  Drive a car?

HA, try to fully charge a cell phone.

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

The really funny thing is that with the *hidden* atomic weapons facility -- these things are probably all over the place.  Every Thursday the thing comes back and recreates another.  Just hidden.

Alone.

We, the taxpayers, the people of America are probably paying $40 billion dollars for the isolation and weaponization of tritium which will never be used and which has a shelf-life. 

It's like twiddling your thumbs all day.

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

There was this guy who was going to blow the place up.  My ex-girlfriend's brother.  Like best thing that's ever happened man.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I think you have been sniffing petrol.