cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: obama? bush?

Finally throwing bush under the bus.  A few short years ago he was your hero.  The kind of loyalty we have come to know and love from you repulsicans.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Finally throwing bush under the bus.  A few short years ago he was your hero.  The kind of loyalty we have come to know and love from you repulsicans.

Other than Bush's willingness to protect our country from islamofascists....and obama's dereliction of duty in that regard.... tell me what difference there is???? Both spent money that they don't have like drunken sailors. (my apology to sailors)

The New Republican Party (Constitutionalists) have grown beyond needing the RINOs any longer.  You can already see the new members in Congress flexing their wings on "The Hill".

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Thanks, Craig! LOL!! You never disappoint! Your single mindedness about your beloved TeaGOPhers is hilarious!! "Flexing their wings"? Surely you jest, if not, how much of the deficit have they shaved off?? Most of all where are the JOBS? If the Bush taxes cuts are going to make jobs, why did the employment rate go down during his whole d*mned reign? Why didn't they meet with the President and tell him face to face how they were going to run the country from now on?? Their all so big and bad! Without one single idea, other than where we've already been! You might as well give up, Craig! Your party may have one 1 branch of the government, but they are still losers.

r3020
Senior Contributor

Hey GTO, who are the up and coming stars of the Democrat party that will replace Obama, Reid, and Pelosi?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Answer.....

@r3020 wrote:

Hey GTO, who are the up and coming stars of the Democrat party that will replace Obama, Reid, and Pelosi?

If they can escape the abortionist's tools.... they have yet to be born.

The democrat brand will be "mud" for many a year.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Silly Boy......

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Thanks, Craig! LOL!! You never disappoint!

I am so glad that you are so easily amused, Dale.

Your single mindedness about your beloved TeaGOPhers is hilarious!! "Flexing their wings"? Surely you jest, if not, how much of the deficit have they shaved off??

They have not even been sworn into office, and they have McConnell taking up their goal of no more earmarks on spending bills.

Most of all where are the JOBS?

The Jobs are waiting for obama, reid, and pelosi to go away, then they will rise like the grass of spring.

If the Bush taxes cuts are going to make jobs, why did the employment rate go down during his whole d*mned reign? Why didn't they meet with the President and tell him face to face how they were going to run the country from now on?? Their all so big and bad! Without one single idea, other than where we've already been! You might as well give up, Craig! Your party may have one 1 branch of the government, but they are still losers.

You sure are starting in with the "You are going to get your butt whipped" line of bull scat pretty early.  I remember all the times that you said that 2010 was going to be the beginning of some Thousand Year reign of dem control.  LOL....that is rich.

I tagged this thread so that I can bring it back to light down the road, so everyone can get a good laugh at your expense. *snickering loudly*  720 (nationally) something dems got fired this month.... I wonder how many more will get their "walking papers" in the next cycle???

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Once the American electorate, get to see what your cabal has in store, the Democrats won't need any stars! They'll elect Mickey Mouse to get away from you bunch of thieves and liars!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Silly Boy......

You still haven't answered the question of why bush didn't have jobs overflowing the countryside when he cut taxes.  We will have to wait to see how well the teapartiers do since they are all freshmen and so far the repubs have not given them much even with promises.  I suspect that their high ideals are going to go down in flames real quick.  I think I can survive just about anything so I am more than willing to let them get in there and do their thing and then we will see just how bad things can get.  There are a whole lot of people out there who stand to get thrown under the bus in the name of teaparty and they won't like it one little bit.  Us greybacks are not gong to be happy when the teaparty starts trying to dismantle Medicare and SS and all the other things that benefit the retirees in the country.  Buyer beware, craigo.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Get off the anti-abortion plank.  You guys had the entire govt. for 6 years and even after campaigning for it's demise, you NEVER even tried to get rid of it.  You don't want to get rid of it because you need it to get your sheep to respond.