cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Government to fat smokers, drop dead.

They aren't.  Anyone with an unhealthy life style or already has a sevee illness will have to pay more, I'm sure but they WILL be able to get insurance which is better than it has been with insurance companies denying them coverage altogether!  

rawhide
Advisor

i'm not obese and don't smoke, and 56 years old and i pay 700 a month soi'll take the 500 a month now!!!!!!!! you evedently don't purchace your own

rawhide
Advisor

when they sold the batmobile at barret-jackson for 4million was i able to get it or did they deny me? idiot

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I do purchase it but I'm in a large group so the rates aren't too bad.  They will be lower once the full act goes into effect and the groups get bigger.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

You post something like that nonsense and you call me an idiot???hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Women who have abortions, are also known to have more health risks down the line, than women who do not, up to, and including higher rates of cancer (just like cigarette smoke). Where are we going to draw the line?

http://www.deveber.org/text/whealth.html  - a small snippet

• Abortion increases a woman's overall risk of breast cancer by 30 per cent.
  • The risk is likely much higher in women who have a first abortion at a young age, or who have a family history of breast cancer.
  • Since 1957, 23 of 37 worldwide studies show an increased breast cancer risk with abortion, a risk as high as 310 per cent.

(from another source, link included in the quote)

"Abortion is the single most avoidable risk factor for breast cancer."

-Professor Joel Brind, MD, Baruch College CUNY (Biochemistry, Physiology, Immunology) [more about this]

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Where you come up with this $hit? Another of the "legitimate rapes" claims? How stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion%E2%80%93breast_cancer_hypothesis

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

What if the fat smokers are women?   Don't they have the right to 'do what they want' with their own bodies, without penalty?

Neb - shouldn't that apply to abortions as well?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

What if the fat smokers are women?   Don't they have the right to 'do what they want' with their own bodies, without penalty?

Neb - shouldn't that apply to abortions as well?

They don't abort their body, they abort some one else's.

verbatime
Senior Contributor