cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Govs : Keep Out !

I was pleasantly surprised when Gov Branstead  was on the news yesterday saying he did NOT join the other nuts because he wasn't sure they have any legal ground in the first place. It is a FEDERAL program he said. Then RIGHT AFTER THAT, he proceeded to tell ALL stage agencies to cease in ANY assistance given to refugees. LOL what a D- HEAD !!!!

36 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Govs : Keep Out !

I`m trying to figure this out........Let`s see...........You want to bring people into your home that want to eliminate every gay on the planet, yet we fellow Americans are what you fear most?  Very odd indeed...........

Highlighted
Advisor

There are more crass generalizations in that paragraph than there are characters and spaces.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If only we had a seasonally appropriate story about middle eastern people seeking refuge being turned away by the heartless

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So he says it's illegal for the states to defend against terrorist. If the federal government wished to import terrorist there is nothing the states can do about it. Now a federal government which can do that is indeed a deep state.

Highlighted
Advisor

You did catch the bit where none...zero...NaDa of the perpetrators in Paris was a refugee, did you not? Refugees are running  away from the bad guys.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I was thinking some of these people would be better people if they followed the teachings of some religions.

I would recommend this section of the christian bible.

Mathew 25: 42-45

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 12.51.41 PM.png

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

America refused many Jewish immigrants prior to WWII. I seem to remember reading of a boat load of children sent back. Today's christians want to load Hispanic children in to box cars and drop them off in a Mexican desert. Wonderful people these conservatives. 

I am so sickened by half of this country, the leadership of IOWA and

most of the cowardly " chirstians "

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

You did catch the bit where none...zero...NaDa of the perpetrators in Paris was a refugee, did you not? Refugees are running  away from the bad guys.

snip-

The mastermind of the Paris massacres has bragged of travelling across Europe at will to plot murder and mayhem.

Despite being on wanted lists, Abdelhamid Abaaoud has shuttled between Syria and Europe, exploiting the migrant crisis on EU borders.

The 27-year-old has been able to plan two atrocities and brainwash hundreds of young men to join Islamic State, including his 13-year-old brother.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321335/Sick-taunts-Paris-mastermind-Jihadi-boasts-freely-cr...

snip-

One of the suspects in the Paris terror attacks formally requested asylum in Serbia in early October while entering the country from Macedonia, the Interior Ministry said.

The suspect, with initials A.A., was “not on any Interpol warrants” and “his data matched that of a person who was identified when entering Greece on Oct. 3.,” the Serbian ministry said Sunday in an e-mailed statement.

Belgrade-based newspaper Blic published a photo today of what it said was a passport identification page showing the suspected attacker, a 25-year-old Syrian called Ahmad Almohammad, who entered Serbia through Presevo on Oct. 7, four days after arriving in Greece.

Serbia is one of the countries on the Balkan route for refugees and migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan who arrive via Turkey, Greece and Macedonia and continue toward Croatia and Slovenia to reach the European Union. More than 360,000 refugees and migrants crossed Serbia this year so far, according to a Nov. 7 report by the UN refugee agency.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-15/french-terror-suspect-applied-for-asylum-in-serbia...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Govs : "hint, hint"

They want to chop off both of your heads judge.........