cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Govs : Keep Out !

when the speaker of the house, paul ryan, calls the POTUS an untrustworthy liar, and no one can dispute the adjectives, you know we have a piece of work in the white house.

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
He has done things that you don't approve of but then he doesn't answer to you. Care to give us a few examples of him doing something illegal and not just something you don't like.

Sell the gun to a mexican drug lord used to kill a US border agaent.

Veteran Advisor

I thought I said ILLEGAL.  That was a bad operation that might have worked out great if the agents on the ground had followed through but I agree that wasn't good BUT it wasn't illegal!  Try again.

Advisor

Re: False flag

The gee-haddys aren't stupid.

The modern GOP is.

What could go wrong?

Veteran Advisor

So the speaker of the house, paul ryan, is trustworthy?  What else would he say?  You fools are absolutely eat up with the dumbs****!

Veteran Advisor

Bruce says that Paul Ryan is a man of high integrity. Scroll down and find his comments yourself.

If oneor more of you  blind squirrels like that acorn, how bad can he be, eh?

Advisor

Said better than a bagger, if that's what you are refering to.  Totally out to lunch on Econ/monetary with his Ayan Rand fixation, but a decent man in comparison to the crazy caucus.  And OBTW has said an emphatic no to the Trump/Cruz batshlt GOP governor keep refugees out gang.

Veteran Advisor

the AP article I just read about Paul Ryan stopping the syrians coming in was a lie then? Those editors over at the NU JOurnal must really be getting nutty then. Maybe the missus hasn't thrown the paper away yet and the quote is still there.

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I thought I said ILLEGAL.  That was a bad operation that might have worked out great if the agents on the ground had followed through but I agree that wasn't good BUT it wasn't illegal!  Try again.

Right. It's legal when do by government officials. They are above the laws the rest of us must live under.

Advisor

If you find it read it again.  Calls for a pause but not with the demands that are coming out of the bat cave.  Will try to float something that might at leastvhave a chance of being Constitutional.  A meaningless concept to the batshlters.

Not surprised that with one of the more spectacular small market daily newspapers in the country right up the road from that you opt to take "the urinal".