cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Granted it is ZeroHedge

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-resul...

And a less than authoritative source. Nevertheless interesting should it play out that the events haven't changed sentiment regarding the vote.

I can't claim to know everything about the dynamic at play in that country by any means.

Some Ambrose here. For the Freedom Fries crowd I'll remind you that he was WJC's arch nemesis in the day, even if he was just a lad back then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/authors/ambrose-evans-pritchard/

Pretty well draws out the conundrum. I'd probably vote Leave if I were a Brit but with extreme trepidation concerning the need to do it intelligently.

That's at the crux of the Trump and Freedom Fries Crowd problem.

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Granted it is ZeroHedge

Wow, did you read the comments?  About on the order of what i`d write such as "a false flag with opposite effects of what was intended" and "the assinations will continue until moral improves".

What is going on here?  Is a large population of the entire world waking up and no longer falling for the NWO bull crap?   The normal fear is no longer moving the needle as in the past.   Gives me a small glimmer of hope for humanity, they fall for crap and wake up just before it`s too late...or maybe not, the vote will happen and Britain will remain in the EU and this fall Hillary will become potus.

hardnox
Advisor

Those are ZeroHedge comments which amount to nada-the nastiest bunch of trolls on the entire WWW.

As per my comments- tell me how the gooftroop and El Donaldo are going to unwind things intelligently and I'm a buyer.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t understand exactly where you`re coming from about the "freedom fries" crowd support Trump.   I know what freedom fries were, but do you mean "war hawks" support Trump and if Trump tries to straddle the fence as far as being 'tough on Muslims" and yet be Lasse Faire?

I was against the wars, I didn`t see enough evidence to go, but I accept the human desire for a blood revenge after they feel they`ve been attacked and you about have to let the volk blow off a little steam...or next election they`ll vote for the candidate "with a pair".   Reagan, had the "crazy cowboy with a finger on button" thing going and he "got by" in just blowing up Gadafi`s tent and not having to go to war, the people kind of come to their senses, probably thinking "if the crazy cowboy thinks blowing up a tent is enough, well that`s good enough for me too"...that and Vietnam was still fresh on many people`s minds.

Trump is on record as being against the Iraq war.  I think that a president could get by in just "talking tough" and blowing stuff up over there and never putting boots on the ground.  Trump is a showman and he has the freedom fries won over and just talking tough and limiting immigration and increasing domestic surveillance will do wonders.  Political correctness  and a current weak comander-in-chief is why there has been a increase in incidence of terroist acts in this administration....hey if the cops don`t enforce the speed limit, next thing you know everyone`s driving 95.

Trump will be able to straddle any fence and keep both the freedom fries as well as the peaceniks pacified.

r3020
Senior Advisor

When the Orlando terrorist said he was killing in revenge for the bombing of his country was he talking about Donald Trump or Barack Obama?