cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: It is working,

Ward and June lived in the suburbs, not Hooverville.

Maybe you can hang on to Jeb and Mr. Haney, but even rich folks Oliver and Lisa, and the diversity embracing Ziffels might be hard Nuts to crack.

Alf and Ralph, you say?  Get serious.

Last time the only ones who bothered to vote were Jeb and Haney who, of course, beat Hank Kimball.  Different times.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: ?

One of you guys channeling Orwell is like Ed Gein writing a vegetarian cookbook.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Grassley Memo will put end to nonsense.

Hopefully you’re  posting for your own entertainment BA, because people who think the memo's are fabrications,  the text messages are made up, and the testimony is meaningless, but who are absolutely convinced the golden shower story is fact are not rational enough to ever be convinced otherwise.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Facts that are true don`t matter to the bombthrowing liberals, they just hate the man in the Whitehouse.  They don`t like his policies (why I don`t know...what we don`t have enough Mexicans??? and Is it cruel that more Blacks are employed in history???  I suppose they equate Black employment with slavery).  But liberals use ridiculous fairytales to remove the President from office, what`s ironic is Hillary is the one that should be on the business end of the Cat-O-9 tails over Russian collusion.  

What liberals aren`t getting is average Americans aren`t steeped in politics as they are.  As Jay Leno talks about the late night shows "all telling the same joke" and the headline events from Wa-Po on their home page, all negative to the administration that is solving problems, employing them, not taking their entire paycheck and swelling their 401K.   Question is how long average America puts up with nonsensical charges against the President before turning their ire towards the party poopers?  I personally don`t think they`ll put up with it through the summer, let alone election day 2018, though liberal bombthrowers are only getting warmed up.

hardnox
Advisor

Meh, as I've said I'm 50/50 on the pee tape only because Our Baby Christian is a vile and vulgar man with no control of his vindictive impulses.

It is within his power to declassify the FISA warrant requests, then we'd actually know something.

Could be that the 4 FISA judges appointed by RINO Roberts are in the bag.

Then you could impeach him and get a new one with 51 votes.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

The thing you have to realize is over half the voters dislike trump to some degree.  Some with visceral hatred.   I think it likely unless the economy really flies the R's are in for some big losses in 2018.  The ruling party normally does in the first election after the presidential, but under the onslaught Trump has been under I can't see it not happening.   Its not a rational thing, people are being conditioned.

Take the huffpo story one of the lessor thinking among us posted about how folks like you are all sucked into fake news.    I'm sure the poster didn't look into the methodology of the study,  didn't need to the story confirmed his bias and that was all he needed from it.   But look at the methodology.  Its pretty transparent.   They simply assign as fake news bunches of sites with a right bias and failed to include hardly any with a left bias.   They've got sites like national review, the federalist, and rasmussen,  conspicuously absent are sites like tpm, dailykos, and not even alternet.   The authors of the study decided what they wanted to prove and designed a study to prove it.   

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I think he should say he is not running for reelection and is spending his remaining 3 years ditching the swamp dry,  don't think his ego would allow it and I doubt he would remain among the living for long.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The facts are only as plain as the people who are willing to believe them. The fact is every single person in this Podunk administration, accepts the fact that the Russians meddled in the election. The only one not willing to believe it is the Donald and his loyal followers. The fact that they are sitting on their hands about it is chilling, as they, (the Russians) aren't! They are working night and day, imbedding themselves in our voter roles and campaigns. It is now a proven FACT they were in the voter roles in 21 states, and the emperor is sitting on his hands! He needs a parade all right, right out the door of the White House! Sorry, couldn't resist.

His "bombshell" is just another political fizzle! Sorry, I would expect after while even the hardest of heads would have to soon get the message, You may have won the White House, but America lost in the end, big time!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-declares-newly-released-fbi-texts-“bombshells”-though-...

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, we see on a daily basis here the full intellect of these liberal progressives on display, and it's usually not enough to light up a low wattage bulb.

For a lot of them, it's their equivalent of a college football team, cheering on the blue each day and never thinking twice about the facts, the basis for their beliefs, or the endgame. They are simply pawns regurgitating a changing diet of what their masters feed them. The easiest illustration of this is to compare the platform they supported twenty years ago with what they support now, after being told this is what they should support. Sheep and lemmings, not men capable of independent thought.

Personally, I am not a Trump fan....I don't care for his brash demeanor , I don't like his lack of  an intellectual background, etc. The one thing I DO like about him is that he is NOT Mrs. Clinton, Slow Joe Biden, The Zero, etc. Trump has walked the walk about reining in government during his first year and for that I applaud him.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Yeah, its funny the 60 radicals are now in love with the security state, cracks me up.