cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Family Friendly Tax Bill

probably the best way to pick up the marginal votes in play is to go after the families in America that just want a fair tax policy, and a bill that provides support to married couples with children is a winner. Family after family is seeing the thousands of dollars of tax relief in the new bill and my hunch is that they see that as more than mere "crumbs".

As family after family realize their fortunes are intertwined with the new America's fortunes, many voters on the fence are going to stay the course with Trump or even jump the fence if they supported the Democrats in the past. The crap sandwich that the Democrats have put on the plate for the last 50 years has grown pretty smelly and stale.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Grassley Memo will put end to nonsense.

He hasn't reigned in any thing, what planet did you just get off of?? He didn't "drain the swamp" he just restocked it with a bunch like him, abusers, crooks and liars!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Grassley Memo will put end to nonsense.

It should, the "law and order", GOP has abandon it's morals to stroke a moral midget in the White House!

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: I'll disagree

At least we agree on defining progressives.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'll disagree

Or you can condense the essay into the more succinct phrase "you didn't build that" and say it with a sneer like the Zero did. Probably easier for the progressive types to understand. Or would that be the liberal types? I get so confused.

But 45 percent of the potential income in America is lost to "rent seeking"....wow. I bet the math behind that one is Krugmanesque.

bruce MN
Advisor

How it plays on the political horizon