cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Great American passed away.

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain died after a battle with COVID-19

13 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Great American passed away.

Murdered by Trump and his rally.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Not saying it's happening, yet wouldn't surprise me if some lefties are using Covid as a weapon.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So the rally is the only place he went?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It could’ve happened somewhere else, sure.  But you guys loved to implicate Hillary in deaths, with lots less evidence than we have with Herman.  

There were pictures and video of Herman at the rally.  He looked happy, and pretty darn healthy at Trump’s Tulsa rally.  Who’d of thunk, that in a few weeks, he’d be dead.

Then, Trump suddenly cancels his planned rallies.  These rallies were really important to Trump.  Something suddenly changed the minds of him and his campaign.  I doubt it was just the poor attendance.....Not when he had a million tickets out for the big (dud) Tulsa rally.

Timing was right, for Herman to get the virus at the rally.  Too bad it wasn’t Trump that got it.....that fat bass tard probably wouldn’t last too long with COVID.

Republicans can’t win an election without lying......

Jen

rawhide
Advisor

I knew you were drinking champagne for Herman Cain's death Jennifer.  You're  a class act saying Too bad Trump didn't get it.  

What kind of civics classes do you have when your grandkids come over?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump took a preventative treatment of HCQ.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not drinking champagne - I haven’t even had a glass of wine for 3 months or more.

I’m simply stating the facts.  Trump put all the people at his rallies since January in jeopardy....it’s human nature, to have one that causes so much harm to others, be subjected to the same fate, that he subjected masses of people to.  

What I teach my grandkids, is my business.  Better I teach them, than some rouge bus driver that thinks he can take a captive bunch of kids, and “teach them right” on the ride to and from school.   But you don’t see any issues with that, do you?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

But you don't know where Herman contracted the virus. You are bearing false witness. You are lying to win an election. Just like you lied about russia.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I'm just looking at what is "known", Trudy.   

Given that no one has said where he probably contracted the virus (I thought there was virus tracing going on), tells me a whole lot.  Someone doesn't want the truth on where he got the virus to come out.  Oh, I'm pretty confident, he got it at Trump's rally.  In Tulsa.   He was joyful to be there, with all the other Cult members.  Bet he wishes he hadn't gone......

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen