cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Great News!

Went for my annual CT Scan. Doc says,thumbs up still in remission. Guess the 6 months of chemo misery was worth it. Time for celebration and thankfulness.

13 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Great News!

You can thank Obamacare

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Obamacare? Not sure what that had to do with it.? Can't you just celebrate with me Judge without getting political??
Highlighted
Advisor

Probably not but if someone in the family isn't in a large group pool then it would be high risk pool going forward.

That aide, congratulations.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congradulations, happy for you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wife's been in a large pool for years Nox , but I hear what you're saying.
Thanks for the congrats.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thanks Sam , thought I only had two years, that was 7 years ago
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I wondered about you IH. Glad to hear this. Hope you can enjoy the growing season this year. May God continue to bless you with good health.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Isn't it amazing, that here you are, looking for congratulations, when just a few days ago, you were bashing Jenner. You were blessed to have a "good" illness I guess, and have the righteous gather around, and say, "Good for you." But it doesn't excuse you're actions toward others, when you have no clue as to what "they" went through. You're issue, was a couple of years - HER's - an entire lifetime. Yet for hers, nothing but condemnation. Just goes to show - life's not fair - and neither are people in their judgement of others.

That said - I am glad that you're on this group, expressing your opinions. And I'm glad the cancer, at least for now, has taken a time out.

Jen
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

20; what did any god do to help him?

Lots of modern medicine and good care.

you are so quick to credit your god whenever something good happens but did you lay blame on it when the tornadoes killed all those people the other day?

You just pick and choose to suit YOUR beliefs.