cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Great Trump Tweet

[“President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!,” Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon.]

President Obama loves border barriers / walls, he voted for them, he signed bills approving them; and then he contracted to have his own personal wall / barrier built - all to keep trespassers from illegally entering.

His personal wall is probably just for aesthetics; and not safety & security Smiley Wink

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Great Trump Tweet

BTW, Eddy, google Obamas house, show us the wall! Here's good chance to prove your gallant leader is not a liar!
Senior Contributor

(BTW, Eddy, google Obamas house, show us the wall! Here's good chance to prove your gallant leader is not a liar!)

Looks like a lot of wall to me GO, all but up front where the secret service requires visibility to the street.  I seen some of your dopey liberal sites that say you can see the Obama's house over his border barrier, well I would hope so as his house looks like its 5+- stories tall.

Veteran Advisor

So are all the other houses in that neighborhood. Give it up, this was a very very weak ploy to rile up his base in which he is losing ground. It’s also very weak on your part for posting it here. On top of that, the enclosure was already around the house and a lot of it is 6 or 7 feet wrought iron. That what we call view fencing in Arizona.
Senior Contributor

I wonder why he didn't post the webpage with the picture?? Embarrassed, because Trump made a fool out of him?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/31/trump-claims-theres-foot-wall-around-obamas-dc-ho...

Senior Contributor

(So are all the other houses in that neighborhood. Give it up, this was a very very weak ploy to rile up his base in which he is losing ground. It’s also very weak on your part for posting it here. On top of that, the enclosure was already around the house and a lot of it is 6 or 7 feet wrought iron. That what we call view fencing in Arizona.)

Some wall and some fencing, looks 8 or 9' to me, maybe Trump saying 10' is your issue with his tweet.

"The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!"  C'mon man that's funny, don't be so uptight.

I like the "view fencing" comment, you can view our Country thru the fence, but if you want to come here, do it legally.

Veteran Advisor

Looks like it is only around the back of the house to me.
Senior Contributor

Looks like a wall just the same way the snowflakes want one on the border,,,half or part but NOT complete.

come on parrots, stand up for your leaders in unison...

;mao