Did you mean: 
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Great video

3 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Great video

A younger Chuck-U-Schummer is just sitting there like the as shole that he is, I would say he`s stupid, but he knows exactly what he`s doing.   The liberals that aren`t evil like Schummer`s ilk and only usefull idiots sure have to really plug their ears and cover their eyes.  The dots that are planned for us, could now be connected by a blind man.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Exactly so why won't some folks wake up?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I think because guns are the "low hanging fruit", it`s easy to blame an inanimate object.  If the libs couldn`t do that, they would have to address what`s really wrong with society, the broken families, prescription drug abuse(I heard on the radio today that in some cases 6 mo old babies are diagnosed with ADHD and prescibed drugs). Liberals in many cases wouldn`t want to fight back against an intruder, they have $50 in their wallet, the rest in stocks/bonds and the bank, they would tell the criminal "Here take it! Don`t hurt me, I can`t identify you take anything you want, I`ll wait 3 hrs after you leave to call the cops!"  they think that they are covered and have insurance on the rest.  The mattoids that are really in control, use these shallow thinking liberals as usefull idiots, with them it`s people controll.