cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Guayaquil

A tropical coastal city of 3M in Ecuador has an explosion of cV.

Sort of argues against the hope for seasonality.

Nobody knows, either way. Even people who Just Know everything.

34 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Guayaquil

"Oh Boy! Goody Goody Goody!  Biden 2020!"

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

No, just the facts ma’am. 

And urgent fears for the US south which is as naked as Poland in front of the Panzers.

And the nation as a whole, which can totally get wrecked, although I’d only give that a 10-20 pct chance.

Probably a bad idea to turn the keys over to a failed heir turned reality tv personality and his idiot SIL.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The whole “don’t be alarmist” thing is idiotic.

Thats how we got here.

Didn’t want the stock market to do down.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I am curious about the psychological state of people who don’t recognize a severely distorted personality.

Or don’t care.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

If the US has a economic depression, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies go broke, nursing homes close ect...then how many people do we lose?  And the stock market is a barometer of that.  Perhaps things would get so bad, Biden wouldn`t want the job, you ever think of that?  Once you turn the hungry Piranha loose in the swimming pool, you can`t be sure of what happens.

rsbs
Advisor

BA, don't you think it's about time for the ushers in the crowded theatres  to start forcibly removing the nut cases that are yelling out "fire" and placing them in a padded place for safe keeping? 

I don't know where this all ends up, and that puts me on the same level as everyone else.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How about removing the people that didn’t yell “Fire!!”, when one was raging, and it killed everyone in the theatre?  

Which is worse in you’re mind?

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I was going to save this for a week or 10 days from now when the daily toll hits 9/11 levels.

”As I said the week after 9/11, meh, a lot of people die in car wrecks and from the flu.”

That was just one day, not the weeks of day after day we’re going to see at the peak and across the plateau.

Mighta saved us $6T and thousands of deaths, anyway. And a strategic situation that’s worse than when we started. 

rsbs
Advisor

I don't understand where you are coming from on this evolving situation. Where were you back in December when the World Health Organization was putting out that there was no reason for alarm, this was not something that was transmitted through the air, and Nancy and BullSchiff were ginning you all up for impeachment games?

Joe Biden still hasn't got a clue....he finally agrees that Trump did the right thing three months ago in his xenophobic response to China travel, and you want to come on a message board and yell "fire" now?

I stand with my 2X4 assessment and the idea that you all should just *****.