Did you mean: 
rsbs
Advisor

Re: Guayaquil

the bleeped out phrase was STF up. btw.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’ve Been On Here

Quite a while - spreading the RIGHT message - and you want me to shut up?

If you can’t handle the heat - get out of the fire.

You and your buddies can’t handle the truth - that’s really obvious.  And you certainly can’t handle it coming from a woman  - that’s also obvious.  Better wrong coming from a man, than the truth from a woman.   And, like I said - you guys can’t handle the truth...

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: I’ve Been On Here

What`s this 'truth" you keep bragging about, Jen?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The conversation at Marketing began in mid-Jan- including some good info from a guy who later turned out to be a nutter.

But it sends you looking for the best info you can find.

Toward the end of Jan I said that funny money and presidential cheerleading might pump things a while longer but I was moving to a stance of being long nothing except maybe gold and bonds.

I wasn’t confident enough to go short but moved stocks to cash.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Truth BA?

The truth that “There are 15 cases, and soon there will be none” spewed by your PINO, when I said thousands are going to die, if we don’t start shutting America down.  

The truth, that I stood up to someone on here spewing, “It just the damn flu!” - and I was saying we’re not doing enough to stop this virus.

You’ve  got a really short memory BA, is it selective, or are you like The PINO, and thinking that you’re smart, and in reality, have lost most of your marbles a while back?

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

back in December when the World Health Organization was putting out that there was no reason for alarm,

I keep seeing this claim but can find no authority that says it.

As I understand WHO was informed about a 'nouveau virus' by China at the end of December so where is this 'announcement' by WHO.

I was shown this link the other day and what I was told is the site was started around the end of December  by a teenager who thought this new virus was worth monitoring.  Was your government not monitoring it?  

https://ncov2019.live

bruce MN
Advisor

I seriously doubt that he wants the job very badly at all. 

He’s running because he had to.  Nobody ever doubted that he’d get the nomination and that needed to be settled in a timely manner. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The Truth BA?

A Presidents job is to keep the nation calm during a crisis, if you swim out to save a drowning man that`s in a panic, you`d better first knock him out to pull him back to shore or you`ll BOTH drown, that`s what panic gets you.  "The cure shouldn`t be worse than the disease" that is true and we`ll perhaps soon find out that many MORE deaths will occur from the crashing economy than this Covid-19 that you Libs are salivating over.  

Trump is not a doctor, he listens to experts and even experts don`t know more than the tip of the iceberg of this novel virus.   It`s like herding cats and he`s doing a A+ job!

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Keeping people calm through the critical period for the sake of My Beautiful Market was not good leadership.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

To the initial point.

Keeping all those Confederate Governors calm may not turn out well.